JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
opcx6cltnstb1.png

And re: WWIII: It is here!
We get a choice of theaters. For those that like to stay near home, the southern and now northern borders of our very own USA.
For those looking for a bit of nostalgia from WW1 and WWII, in the European theater.

For those that wont something more from the Millennium era we still offer the middle eastern theater.

And for those looking for something new and exciting, The South Pacific and even China/Taiwan.

So really 4 chances at Word War III. So many options it'll be hard to pick just one.

Last Edited:

My hope is that TPTB Will not go full out Nuke Armageddon. Lets face it, there are valuable resources here: Timber, cropland, mineral, and some already existing infrastructure hi tech crap that are worth a lot to anyone in control of them. If their hope is to occupy the areas attacked, they will not destroy it or render it uninhabitable.

I think that Military installations and bases would for sure be hit by at least tactical nukes, and, many of the (bridges) railroads and Highway spans would be taken out by conventional munitions or placed in the adversary's control upon occupation.

Of course, they'd have to deal with guys like us that would no doubt be sniping them and using guerilla tactics to make their occupation difficult.

Last Edited:
Hopefully WWIII will not go nuclear but if other countries all band together and attack Isreal then Isreal may do the Samson Option.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

I am buying shaving cream, razor blades, deoderant, toothpaste, soap among other things now. I did buy a new NOAA weather radio that does AM/FM/WB and Shortwave. I has a lithium battery that is rechargable, and then accomidates 3 AAA batteries. It has a USB cable that you can plug in and charge the lithium battery. Also has a solar panel and a hand crank.

Last Edited:
Hopefully WWIII will not go nuclear but if Muslems all band together and attack Isreal then Isreal may do the Samson Option.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

I am buying shaving cream, razor blades, deoderant, toothpaste, soap among other things now. I did buy a new NOAA weather radio that does AM/FM/WB and Shortwave. I has a lithium battery that is rechargable, and then accomidates 3 AAA batteries. It has a USB cable that you can plug in and charge the lithium battery. Also has a solar panel and a hand crank.

Be sure to seal that stuff in a faraday can... Get a galvanized Garbage can and lid. Fully insulate the interior of the can with cardboard.
Take a 50 cal ammo can and fully insulate it as well so that nothing can touch the metal to metal on the inside of either can.

Throw your radios, chargers (anything electronic with a microchip) in the ammo can.

Take tin tape (the kind used for wood stove flashing it is metal with adhesive) and seal the lids on both the ammo can and the big garbage can.

If we get hit with a nuke or stratospheric EMP bomb or get a Carrington event blast from the sun, then those items should be protected.

If there is an EMP bomb or nuke, remember that they may do a secondary strike shortly afterward, so maybe wait a few days before you tear into your protected electronics (or better) have 2 sets. So if one gets roasted in a follow up event, the other will still be good to go.

If there is an EMP bomb or nuke, remember that they may do a secondary strike shortly afterward, so maybe wait a few days before you tear into your protected electronics (or better) have 2 sets. So if one gets roasted in a follow up event, the other will still be good to go.
Also, if your gun safe has an electronic lock, they are not EMP-proof, despite what the salesperson told you. At best, they are EMP-resistant. What that means is the lock will likely survive a first strike/event, but will "sacrifice" itself during that event. After a second strike/event, it won't work at all because the electronics sacrificed themselves to protect the lock's operation during the first event. That means that, contrary to waiting for a second strike to pass before you open your Faraday cage, you'll want to get your guns out of the safe after the first strike/event. That's because a second event will render the lock inoperable, and your guns will be on the other side of the door from you permanently. The only true EMP-proof lock is a mechanical combination lock.

"Made In China" means the same thing for their domestic infrastructure as it does for the stuff we buy here and a bunch of it was really just a con game to get other smaller countries to give up real-estate around the world by suckering them into leveraged loans on the promise of corruption filled projects

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top