JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RE : The Chinese Military coming to America.

YEAH, Yeah, yeah.....training and co-operation for blah, blah, blah, or an emergency response some day, maybe. Etc....etc....etc...
But then......well, they already have Chinese Police Stations here, so????

BTW, worried about CRIME?

LOL. No need for self defense or the Police. Just watch this Chinese guy.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
They don't even need to do that. They can likely do it remotely any time they want.

they can do some things, other things they would need to do "hands on". Some things they could do as an adjunctive effort. They could also report on the effectiveness of any/all efforts at sabotage - nothing like having actual boots on the ground providing in person eyes on the effects.

I was completely wrong about China being unable to send troops to the US. They will simply use the railroad Biden plans to build across the Pacific to India. We are doomed.
A little off topic, but if great grandpa gets elected again I'm moving to the mountain top with my AK strapped over my back with a great vantage point to watch it all burn.

Cleanup on isle 9.....

Let's keep religious posts and political attacks out of this. Rule #2 and it never ends well. :)

Last Edited:
Yeah....Why Not?
Invade Taiwan.
Yup, wag that dog. Get the people's minds off of the troubles at home.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....then, if/when a WAR does break out. Imagine, what happens when the "War Refugees" start showing up on America's doorstep?

Thank you. Brandon and the US Congress for not having REAL & ENFORCABLE (with teeth) immigration laws.

Last Edited:
_nc_ohc=7SMJbsu0HicAX-NF07Y&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

More insight into China's woes
Manufacturing slump and increasing movement of manufacturing from China to other countries:

Banking instability, real estate crisis and resulting protests

Bottom line is that China may be too extended to invade Taiwan, but their shifting landscape will still have a major impact that preparedness minded folk need to consider.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top