JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Lol antifa ain't gonna do bubblegum, yeah they'll go throw rocks and fireworks at police but that's only because they know the city prosecutors are on their side with the "peaceful protesting" . Most of them are white guilt kids from middle to upper middle class families theyre not going to risk life and limb. Also they can barely organize a militia that doesnt completely eat itself due to their identity politics (watch JBGC or SRA reddit for a couple months)
Underestimating your enemy is among the quickest ways to die. Yes, a lot of them are soy bois with youthful angst as well as brawlers, but a fair amount have become armed and trained. Also note that there has always been an element of command and control in their operations. I see a well trained core with varying degrees of useful idiots at their disposable disposition.

Likely thousands of terrorists have crossed the border over the last three years.
I can think of a dozen ways for evil people to commit mass killings here.

Seems like only a matter of time. Would be quite the distraction from all those millions paid to the crime family and a shot in the arm for the globalists.

Likely thousands of terrorists have crossed the border over the last three years.
I can think of a dozen ways for evil people to commit mass killings here.

Seems like only a matter of time. Would be quite the distraction from all those millions paid to the crime family and a shot in the arm for the globalists.
It will be Americas Christmas gift this year.

No it's nowhere similar to our sad state. The Israeli youth know firsthand about the potential for attack and are drilled and train for it. All citizens are required to serve in the military at 18, most all households have small arms, like the Swiss. Additionally their faith is strong. They are not sheep and Godless like many here. Although as a military force they are as ruthless and abusive as the French and Brits were, which is not surprising. They're waiting for their Messiah, which roughly coincides with the Second Coming. Sodom & Gomorrah ain't got chit on us. PAX
very few homes have firearms in them, unless they are actively serving. it's tough to be able to buy a gun there. how much ammo you can have is limited. if all house holds had firearms I think the damage from Hamas would have been far far less. I hope that they change the gun laws. I would love to see having a firearm in the home mandatory, as well as training and reviewing how to use it.

very few homes have firearms in them, unless they are actively serving. it's tough to be able to buy a gun there. how much ammo you can have is limited. if all house holds had firearms I think the damage from Hamas would have been far far less. I hope that they change the gun laws. I would love to see having a firearm in the home mandatory, as well as training and reviewing how to use it.
So many of them have been in the military, hopefully they have retained some of their safety training.

It really astonishes me that Israel didn't follow the Swiss example and send the service weapon back home with the departing soldier when they left their mandatory military service. I mean a rifle, cleaning kit, ammo, mags and a lock box or two in every home would have gone a long way to shut this down before it got started.

It really astonishes me that Israel didn't follow the Swiss example and send the service weapon back home with the departing soldier when they left their mandatory military service. I mean a rifle, cleaning kit, ammo, mags and a lock box or two in every home would have gone a long way to shut this down before it got started.
There are lots of videos showing Israelis interacting with the Palestinians that would lead me to believe that the Israelis felt that they had the Palestinians beat into submission. Why protect yourself from people like that?

The Camp David Accord was a nonstarter from the very beginning, and was nothing more than a PR attempt to leave Clinton with a legacy other than that other thing that happened while he was in office.

Uhh. Might wanna brush up on your history a bit. The Accords occurred under Carter.
Yup. Began & Sadat shared a Nobel Peace prize as a result.

Clinton tried for another one, but came to no agreement.

There are lots of videos showing Israelis interacting with the Palestinians that would lead me to believe that the Israelis felt that they had the Palestinians beat into submission. Why protect yourself from people like that?
One word. Hamas. The group that was elected and put control of the government of Palestine (a neighboring state)…..

Terrorism
Self defense
Foreign
Domestic
Survival

Last Edited:
Not saying your wrong, just that the actions of the Israelis make me think they didn't take the threat seriously anymore
They got complacent. They aren't anymore.

It's a little bit like the mindset the average American currently has. They'll wake up too when it comes stateside.

Not saying your wrong, just that the actions of the Israelis make me think they didn't take the threat seriously anymore
This is what my Israeli friend said the other day.

He's been here 10 years, but has been back there recently a few times. He says this was not possible 10 years ago - they became hugely complacent.

Ironically, this was also a big part of why the 73 war went badly for them. They thought any re-match would be a repeat of the Six-Day War. A dark joke after '73 abot Israeli capabilites was that "We taught the Egyptians to fight; they taught us to lie." (Lie as in gundeck fitness reports, readiness, etc.).

Much like that video I posted on page 4, post 62
Pretty sure they were just taking back property they rightfully owned that the occupants refused to pay rent on…. It's the equivalent to being evicted. Israel passed legislation that said the occupants could stay in the property (that was owned by another) if the agreed to pay rent.

The same could be said for all the Jews who got kicked out of their rightfully owned property and were relocated when the change of power occurred….

Makes sense to me. Atleast that's how I understood the events that took place.

The conflict has nothing to do with "occupation" it has everything to do with total elimination of the Jews. Hamas and other groups are just as bad as the Nazis.

Last Edited:
Pretty sure they were just taking back property they rightfully owned that the occupants refused to pay rent on…. It's the equivalent to being evicted. Israel passed legislation that said the occupants could stay in the property (that was owned by another) if the agreed to pay rent.

The same could be said for all the Jews who got kicked out of their rightfully owned property and were relocated when the change of power occurred….

Makes sense to me. Atleast that's how I understood the events that took place.

The conflict has nothing to do with "occupation" it has everything to do Welty elimination of the Jews. Hamas and other groups are just as bad as the Nazis.

There's a bunch more, but thought I would start with those

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class