JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Not because hes Jewish but because he cant get his wife wet
Like him or not. I don't care. Your concern for his ability to please his wife is comical. Sounds like you're frustrated he doesn't make you wet….

History is history.

Last Edited:
These along with other signs are all over in downtown Portland. Just took this pic on MLK. So if you don't think there are Hamas supporters or individuals who have invaded our country with the intent of causing death and terror you are very sadly mistaken.

I will not be surprised to witness some form of terror event in a high density location state-side by the end of the year.

View attachment 1738571
Should have ripped it down, back in 07 when Barack hussein fever was taking over I took to carrying a scraper blade in my truck and every time I saw one of those stupid "hope" signs with his ugly mug on it I would pull over and scrape it off. I must have destroyed over 100 of those stupid signs.

Should have ripped it down, back in 07 when Barack hussein fever was taking over I took to carrying a scraper blade in my truck and every time I saw one of those stupid "hope" signs with his ugly mug on it I would pull over and scrape it off. I must have destroyed over 100 of those stupid signs.
Not a bad idea. I'd remove all the raised fist poster that were adjacent to it as well.

I'm only halfway through it. It's hard to believe what terrible things come out of "Religion".
That's cause men have weaponized a relationship with Christ and manipulated it to benefit and validate their own desires.

Since the beginning of time.
I'm a believer. Not ashamed of it one bit. But many people past and present have done some very evil things and have justified their actions by "religion."

The Camp David Accord was a nonstarter from the very beginning, and was nothing more than a PR attempt to leave Clinton with a legacy other than that other thing that happened while he was in office.

UWAC threat analysis of Hamas and Hezbollah sleeper cells in the US.

Don't be surprised if there is a coordinated attack on strategic points in the US as we position ourselves to assist Israel against Hamas. It is known that Iran planned the Hamas attacks against Israel, so any attacks to divert us or lessen our support can come from any of the terrorist groups they work with.

This may explain the spate of attacks on the electrical grid as well as food processing plants in recent years as probes and preparation. Were I them I would start with attacks on the grid, especially those that supply arms manufacturers, but also mass urban areas.

It would be followed by mass murders of civilians likely dense urban environments with defunded police and heavy gun control. Other aspects would be political significance and also areas morally repugnant to Islam. Considering that PDX has the highest number of strip clubs per capita and we check off a lot of those boxes we are somewhere on that list.

Keep yer pants pulled up and your defensive weapons in ready mode.

The Camp David Accord was a nonstarter from the very beginning, and was nothing more than a PR attempt to leave Clinton with a legacy other than that other thing that happened while he was in office.
61JNcbgumrL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Facts:

1) Israel released 1000 Palestinian prisoners in exchange for 1 israeli hostage

2) Biden gave Iran 5+ billion in exchange for 5 American hostages/prisoners

So the message is clear, you take hostages, you get paid big time!

So of course hamas tries to take as many hostages as they can, and kill and maim as many others as they can while doing it. They already want to "negotiate" and say they want fighting to stop before they will do it. They were expecting a huge payday out of this.

You guys are probably violating the rule of "make it gun related - no politics" even though that's silly because politics is intrinsically related to guns, but whatever. Not my site, not my rules.

Anyway, so bringing this back to "guns" let's play the strategy theoretical response game.

Terrorists of a large but unknown number that are shouting something that sounds like aloha and snackbar are marching down the street armed with what appears ro be a menagerie of AK and AR's, no technicals though, just small arms. Shooting anyone they feel like. You somehow were unaware this was headed your way and evac is out of the question. You just saw your neighbor get a bunch of extra ventilation while walking his dog and his wife is currently in the process of having her clothes removed and the assailants aren't looking like they are checking for ticks.

You're noticing this large group is starting to kick in neighbor doors, you don't know how much time until they are at yours, but it's not a lot, most likely. So what are you doing, what is your family doing, and what is your gameplan?

Let's discuss!
This is why I want a Gatling gun that shoots RPG's.

Here's me:

Hmmm - Well this sucks, cussing at myself for not getting better intel to be more situated, and that my neighbors tactically suck so a coordinated teamed based response is out of the question.

'Honey, initiate plan: "scorched Earth"

Honey takes small human(s) in the house who are not yet able to hold a firearm to the safest spot of the house out of harms way of the impending firefight. With knowledge that if it came to it she would be sending the child(s) to heaven before allowed to be taken/brutalized and herself as well after sending as much high velocity metal at assailants as possible before that.

She arms herself with many long guns of a high rate of fire (no reloading) just pick up the next one and keep shooting, though she also has a box of mags nearby and some on her PC, and takes up a defensive position in a hardened location of the house. She also dons her PC.

I go to bedroom and in about a minute or so have on "full battle rattle." And multiple long guns of high rate if fire, in hand or slung. Taking up a defensive position in the house at first, then deciding if it would bot be better to engage from a window instead of waiting for them to come into the house. Tough decision either way, waiting for them to be in the house may be best because of the inherent funnel nature of the floor plan, plus, if I engage from inside to outside I'm turning my entire house into a bullet sponge, possibly being hit just from that. Maybe if I wait until they are in, they are less inclined to do that because their guys are inside, maybe… can't really count on that. No good options, honestly. Possibly we make a break out the back door and into other streets / neighborhoods and literally run like our lives depended on it, taking cover and using alternative suppressive fire if needed to cover our hasty advance away. This would greatly depend on what I could assess at the onset where the enemy was primarily coming front and possibly where they weren't yet.

As I prepare my next action I wish I had more neighbors like me and a radio system to coordinate fields of fire and effective tactics, too bad Seattle is so overloaded with neutered or sack-less men and liberal women.

I pray to God for his hand to add the power of his will to smite my enemies so that I can bathe in their blood before this is over, and to protect my family, but to accept them with loving arms if the need arises.

I accept that what comes next will be what will be, and that before I am dead I will enjoy making those people intent on still saying something that sounds like aloha and snack-bar get to appreciate as much of the money I have spent on projectiles, power, and primers as I possibly can, because it's been a lot of money and I really want them to enjoy it. Because sharing truly is caring!

P.S. anyone want to be my neighbor?
IMG_0209.jpeg

OK, Ok, ok......
So then maybe some people may/might expect/demand that the Israelis will/should just sit by and sing?

Rrrrrright......."Turn the other cheek."

Mind you that I'm NOT and FAR FROM a scholar on the bible. But, for those that don't know of what I'm referring to.......

Right or Wrong? Who am I to judge? I'm more of the......

View attachment 1738578

But NOT really. Because, I can already see someone chiming in, that I would kill innocent babies (by that statement). Then someone might just say, "Well, they are the NEXT GENERATION of TERROSIST."

On and on.

+++++++++++++++++++

Also, about.....
Speaking of the "TRUTH".

So? Who was it that broke the relative "PEACE" with a massive rocket attack on "civilians" and took "hostages"?

WAIT, Wait, wait.....
For some people. Well, they might say/claim that they aren't really "hostages". We NEED PROOF. So, let's see it ALL and hear from them (the ones that were taken away), before we judge. Cough, cough.....

Aloha, Mark
Turning the other cheek doesn't mean being a doormat, methinks. If you want a longer conversation about that, PM me.

I've learned that even avowed pacifists will take action, if pushed far enough. But they're not prepared to be effective, so their "actions" aren't much more than a temper tantrum.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads