JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
10mm
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have up for sale a Glock 20 Gen 4 that I purchased in 2022 and has never been fired. I immediately sent it out for some custom work. The slide work was done by Jagerwerks. This is their F9 package with additions including chamfering with serrations, top pocket cut, optic milling for the Holosun 509T-GR X2 (green dot), and a black nitride coating covering the slide. I also purchased a set of Dawson precision front and rear sights that were installed by Jagerwerks and gives a lower 1/3 co-witness with the 509T.

The grip was done by Ben at Boresight Solutions. This is his Glock Duty package with a level 2 grip reduction (makes it a little narrower than a g17 grip and takes out the Glock hump in the back). I also had him install a Vickers slide stop and mag release.

It comes with a KKM 10MM and .40 Match Grade barrel

This Glock 20 has never been fired and has sat in its case since getting all the parts back from the custom work done. If interested, send me an email and would be happy to discuss further or provide additional pictures. Price negotiable and would like to meet at a local FFL in reasonable distance. Thanks for looking!

Included:

Jagerwerks Slide Milling
Boresight Solutions Grip Package
Holosun 509T-GR X2
KKM Precsion 10MM & .40 (2 Barrels) + OEM
Dawson Precision Front and Rear Irons
Vickers Slide Stop/Mag Release

IMG_4659 (1).jpg IMG_4658 (1).jpg IMG_4657 (1).jpg IMG_4655 (1).jpg IMG_4661 (1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: