JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Much like that video I posted on page 4, post 62
Yeah interesting. The guy seemed to delight in farging with "arabs" like they's was black folk during jim crow.

it was so unrelentingly dumb that I almost wonder if it is fake. But then I have known enough Israelis to have seen that pattern before. They tend to be more recent Israelis from places where Machiavelli is still worshipped. Natalie Portman hates them. And she cannot possibly be wrong.

Anyone who sympathizes with Hamas or says, "Israel brought this on themselves" or "They caused the terrorism" is disgusting.

I'd say what I really think but it would for sure be reported and I would be banned.

Israel may have removed people from houses (right or wrong) but they didn't go in decapitating infants, killing kids, raping women, taking hostages, slaughter families, making Swiss cheese out of elderly etc.

I hope all of these people die and spend eternity in the lake of fire.

There's a bunch more, but thought I would start with those
PBS and ABC.

Anyone who sympathizes with Hamas or says, "Israel brought this on themselves" or "They caused the terrorism" is disgusting.

I'd say what I really think but it would for sure be reported and I would be banned.

Israel may have removed people from houses (right or wrong) but they didn't go in decapitating infants, killing kids, raping women, taking hostages, slaughter families, making Swiss cheese out of elderly etc.

I hope all of these people die and spend eternity in the lake of fire.
Your mistaking "excuses" for explanations. The attacks were unconscionable and unforgivable, to pretend they happened in a vacuum is absurd

Your mistaking "excuses" for explanations. The attacks were unconscionable and unforgivable, to pretend they happened in a vacuum is absurd
Don't care.

Anyone at protests or around the world screaming "free Palestine" is essentially applauding what Hamas did without saying it.

It's already been seen people all around the world calling for the death of Jews, gas the Jews, kill them all, jumping up and down when Hamas invaded.

Disgusting.

I'm not going to agree with you. Period. I hope they lay waste in the land and put so many people 6 feet deep that the next group is terrified to make a first move.

The thing is, Israel has God on their side (whether you believe in him or not). And you can't beat God.

Name a source you would trust, or does the fact they would report something you disagree with automatically disqualify them as a trustworthy source?
No. They just have a track record of trash propaganda. I don't trust media period. Left, right or center.

Don't care.

Anyone at protests or around the world screaming "free Palestine" is essentially applauding what Hamas did without saying it.

It's already been seen people all around the world calling for the death of Jews, gas the Jews, kill them all, jumping up and down when Hamas invaded.

Disgusting.

I'm not going to agree with you. Period. I hope they lay waste in the land and put so many people 6 feet deep that the next group is terrified to make a first move.

The thing is, Israel has God on their side (whether you believe in him or not). And you can't beat God.
I have seen that "out there" but I haven't seen any of that on here and most assuredly that is NOT what I am saying

So there is no source you would believe?
I believe people who present FACTS and don't have anything to gain by what they speak. And even those people I'm skeptical of.

Without being on the ground in Israel I can't say with 100% certainty. But the two groups conduct themselves on two very different spectrums and have two very different outcomes they wish to achieve.

That in itself is enough for me. Intent is key. Israel is surrounded by states and people who want to see the compete eradication and destruction of the Jews. It's been that way sense biblical times and the Jews were there before Palestine was even a thing. The Jews have been and will continue to fight an upward battle.

From your ABC article. He said vs she said.

IMG_3477.jpeg

Last Edited:
Remember, early on there were privileged America youths joining up with insurgents because...well, you know (I actually don't). They found out the hard way what stupid feels like. But they were willing participants.

Remember, early on there were privileged America youths joining up with insurgents because...well, you know (I actually don't). They found out the hard way what stupid feels like. But they were willing participants.
Natural selection. Good riddance. If only more had the stones to follow in their footsteps. That be even less idiots walking the earth.

Last Edited:
If anyone is tired of this back and forth I've heard good things about the movie The Battle of Algiers, might be a nice diversion
I'll let you know in two hours. Rolling it now. Thanks for the idea.

Other good Israeli films I have seen in that lesser-known vein:

Beaufort (Israeli soldiers trapped on a mountain in lebanon):
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758732/

The Bands Visit (Egyptian police band visits Israel, goes to wrong town, hilarity ensues). This is a comedy and really good. Revives your faith in humanity a little. ;)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032856/

580ED25F-A034-40A2-AE1E-020433C1B3F2.jpeg

Google "Rachel Corrie". (Pnw resident, too).

I walked out of the play at the Seattle Rep when they produced it and cancelled my season tickets.

Not because hes Jewish but because he cant get his wife wet
Silly comment by you, but perhaps you've never heard of a NJB. Perhaps your comment is just expressing your lack of understanding of the culture.

UWAC threat analysis of Hamas and Hezbollah sleeper cells in the US.

Don't be surprised if there is a coordinated attack on strategic points in the US as we position ourselves to assist Israel against Hamas. It is known that Iran planned the Hamas attacks against Israel, so any attacks to divert us or lessen our support can come from any of the terrorist groups they work with.

This may explain the spate of attacks on the electrical grid as well as food processing plants in recent years as probes and preparation. Were I them I would start with attacks on the grid, especially those that supply arms manufacturers, but also mass urban areas.

It would be followed by mass murders of civilians likely dense urban environments with defunded police and heavy gun control. Other aspects would be political significance and also areas morally repugnant to Islam. Considering that PDX has the highest number of strip clubs per capita and we check off a lot of those boxes we are somewhere on that list.

Keep yer pants pulled up and your defensive weapons in ready mode.
It will be Americas Christmas gift this year.
If @3MTA3 's possible outcome occurs, I agree with @1775usmc 's assessment -- nothing better to wake up the sleeping sheep. The more pragmatic will also wake up to the idiocy of gun control.

I must be missing something here. I don't understand.
Dogpiling (IMO) -- kids all laying down, parents laying on top to protect the kids. Like Dogpile in football practice.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR