JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To this day, nobody knows... just do a Google on Gecko45. :)

"Todd" is Todd Bailey, longtime sleazeball and trash-gun builder.
I'm bookmarking that site if only as inspiration for my writing. I'm always on the lookout for oddball characters.

I'm bookmarking that site if only as inspiration for my writing. I'm always on the lookout for oddball characters.
Then also take a google at Gunkid and his assault wheelbarrow... and I suppose if the site still exists I could refer you to a Criminal Minds fanfiction forum where I used to be an SME consultant and pitched in a couple oddballs. (Imagine an insane, autistic-savant ninja headhunted by the FBI to be an American version of a "Double-O" partnered with a Pave Low helicopter that has the brute computing power of Skynet, enough horsepower to glider-tow a fully-loaded B-36 bomber, weaponry to slag an entire armored brigade and a Pinocchio Complex.)

HA HA !!
I am recalling a time when I was at sea conducting a fire drill in the engine room. I was observing/instructing a smart a$$ new kid in the art of not getting your a$$ burned up. When he turned away from the "fire" to retreat I smashed his helmet with my 6 D cell flashlight and instructed him on the proper way to back out. The XO only shook his head and said, "Chief you can't hit them anymore". Some guys learn quicker than others, and some don't.

~Whitney
I just read your post, above, to my husband (ENC, USN, Ret.) he had a laugh and responded with "that's why I started hitting lockers". He has told the stories of taking misbehaving seamen on the pier behind the dumpsters to "knock some sense into them", but that doesn't work underway. Fair Winds Chief

When you're carrying a Model-10.. and his 2.5' (two and a half foot long) "pistol" is in his momma's basement closet, x miles away.
lulz
classic

Damn, now I feel like a mall ninja for having a 1911 instead of a revolver (I do need to get a single action revolver though...). :(

Bad enough I gotta be a millennial. :s0170:

Damn, now I feel like a mall ninja for having a 1911 instead of a revolver (I do need to get a single action revolver though...). :(

Bad enough I gotta be a millennial. :s0170:
No, 1911s are for snobs, not Mall Ninjas. Everybody knows Mall Ninjas are divided between Block and HK "Because You SUCK And We HATE YOU" tribes of Gearqueer Fanbois... LOL

Not sure what a mall ninja remembers about his time in the Navy, but my experience shipboard was that it's either Stomper level booger-freezing cold or ball-sweating hot. Only did 3 of 20 years on the boat (after the first 3 years I stayed land based by design) but I remember floating around Norway in January or the Red Sea in July. Suck factor 9.5.

DD214 issued and filed. Someday the kids will open the safe after the funeral and wonder what it is.

Not sure what a mall ninja remembers about his time in the Navy, but my experience shipboard was that it's either Stomper level booger-freezing cold or ball-sweating hot. Only did 3 of 20 years on the boat (after the first 3 years I stayed land based by design) but I remember floating around Norway in January or the Red Sea in July. Suck factor 9.5.

DD214 issued and filed. Someday the kids will open the safe after the funeral and wonder what it is.
Buy them the shirt to break them in.. prolly.

1_ad68397d.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads