JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are two schools of thought... One, Gecko really WAS that tactitarded and gearqueer, the other that he was pulling an elaborate troll and had one hell of a windup. Either seems equally plausible, especially back in the era when Gunkid was terrorizing the gun-net...

Reality is that most of us just stood the watch. Nothing happened on our watch, we filled out the passdown log, and then did it again the next day. And although we don't have the stories to tell, we could have, we were there, but nothing happened. That's the way it works out for 99% of us. But we were there, and we stood the watch. And on duty, you're prepared. For anything. Always.

And if you're lucky you get some bitter, lukewarm coffee to remind you of the woman you've left waiting.

10559848_630761040387493_8420087616273461941_n.jpg

Eight years for me and four combat tours...not sure if that makes me lucky or on someone's sh!t list...:eek::D
A few shots fired in anger...and few sent my way...
It does tend to shape my thinking...and appreciation along with a respect for life ...both mine and of others.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads