JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know what you mean, have another beer.

:D
I have had a few lol my sisters birthday today so we went out to MEXICAN food like we do every year can't have Mexican food with out cervasa IMG_20180206_172238.jpg MVIMG_20180206_172333.jpg

I bet Andy and Stomper could wall paper the inside of there houses with all their copies of orders and Training.

I didn't do anything but stand around with my hands in my pockets. And managed this. ;)
Well I earned some medals...and awards...went to a few schools...and been in a tight spot a time or three...
That said...I know of many folks who deserve much more than what is stated on their DD214.

In all honesty if you served , no matter what branch , MOS or era...whether in peacetime or wartime...you have my respect...the service is a tough ,often thankless job , generally done far away from home and for damn little pay.
Andy

So they put the sambraro on the birthday girl we take pictures bla bla then my newphew takes the hat puts it on and says HEY GUY'S I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS I MADE IT OVER THE WALL we all bust out laughing the whole restaurant looks at us of course he's 16 so every time you take a picture of him he's giving you the bird I don't know what my neice is doing lol IMG_20180206_172502.jpg

Boy oh boy. I really set Stomper off. :D

Think that was bad?
Wait until he sees me standing around outside with no Cover on. And my hands in my pockets. :eek: :s0140:

View attachment 428500

Geez.... you parted your hair down the middle, probably smoked KOOL cigarettes , and drank grape soda too, huh?

:rolleyes: :s0108:

You look like your are trying your best to channel "Hawkeye Pierce" ...:D
Andy

With luscious locks like that, probably more like "Browneye Pierced".... o_O:D

Yeowza

So... didja just stop at Drill Sergeant, or did ya wind up as First Sergeant @Stomper ? I see you as more of a hands (and feet) on Stomper, rather than being dad to all those poor bastards under you :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top