JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
51 and high humidity. Still need a sweater to go outside, and nah. Hate longsleeves as much as I hate wearing shoes and/or socks.
Lol yep that's what I thought no hard feelings bro but just saying the high today was 48 here and we are having a warm winter you know you been here if I remember right

:D
Im on a patio in Tampa as we speak, enjoying a beer. This Buds for you!

View attachment 428481

I see they are holding the National Police Convention in Tampa this year. :D
81D2298B-E9C9-4D0B-B1D6-59C4BF00A950.png

This one time I was on a boat off the coast of Siberia it was -35 and with the wind it was -50 when I spit the spit would be frozen before it hit the deck my snot would freeze in my nose I would pick ice snot out of my nose lol

A clown without clown shoes sounds like a clown that should be in the Keys, not the Carolinas
Been to Florida once, not even halfway into Florida. You can't even convince me to go back now, let alone go further. :eek:
Lol yep that's what I thought no hard feelings bro but just saying the high today was 48 here and we are having a warm winter you know you been here if I remember right
To SC? A few times, WA not much. Got family in there, but after being away from the south for 7 years I'm hesitant to leave (even on a temporary basis). But hell, for me anything below 80 is cold. I prefer the temperature to be anywhere from 90-105. :eek:

I don't think I need to say what I was like when I was stuck in Illinois for winter. :D

Been to Florida once, not even halfway into Florida. You can't even convince me to go back now, let alone go further. :eek:

To SC? A few times, WA not much. Got family in there, but after being away from the south for 7 years I'm hesitant to leave (even on a temporary basis). But hell, for me anything below 80 is cold. I prefer the temperature to be anywhere from 90-105. :eek:

I don't think I need to say what I was like when I was stuck in Illinois for winter. :D
Yep my friend that lives in South Carolina was stationed here in the Navy so that's how I met him but some of his family has never left the south so when I go there and tell them my storyss about Alaska and -30 degrees lol they put on a sweat shirt just buy me telling them STORY lol they just can't imagine -30 well nobody can imagine -30 unless you have been in -30

Yep my friend that lives in South Carolina was stationed here in the Navy so that's how I met him but some of his family has never left the south so when I go there and tell them my storyss about Alaska and -30 degrees lol they put on a sweat shirt just buy me telling them STORY lol
Alaska is a whole other story, I'll tolerate the cold just for the fishing. :D

Yeowza

So... didja just stop at Drill Sergeant, or did ya wind up as First Sergeant @Stomper ? I see you as more of a hands (and feet) on Stomper, rather than being dad to all those poor bastards under you :D

Nope, after being deployed to the earth's A-hole, stationed abroad, PLDC, and Drill Sgt School (which is like going through Basic Training again.... with the Drill Sgt training on top of it), and time on the trail... Clinton coming in, 8yrs was enough. ;)

Nope, after being deployed to the earth's A-hole, stationed abroad, PLDC, and Drill Sgt School (which is like going through Basic Training again.... with the Drill Sgt training on top of it), and time on the trail... Clinton coming in, 8yrs was enough. ;)
Ya know... if I manage to get my classroom in time, think you might be interested in dusting off the Smokey Bear and coming in to Guest Lecture? :) (Drill Sergeant Stomper versus the Snowflakes would be fun to watch... then again, my philosophy on teaching History is "as close as you can get without actually being shot at," so that would screen out the Less Motivated.)

Ya know... if I manage to get my classroom in time, think you might be interested in dusting off the Smokey Bear and coming in to Guest Lecture? :) (Drill Sergeant Stomper versus the Snowflakes would be fun to watch... then again, my philosophy on teaching History is "as close as you can get without actually being shot at," so that would screen out the Less Motivated.)

Dude, I've mellowed out since then.... it just wouldn't be the same, plus I'd probably get arrested for assault.

:s0112:

Dude, I've mellowed out since then.... it just wouldn't be the same, plus I'd probably get arrested for assault.

:s0112:
So I'd have 'em all sign releases, and restrict you to "no drawing blood, broken bones or other visible injury." :D Harsh Language only, no Wall to Wall Counseling. (And yes, I've read AFI 22-102, not sure what its other-service counterparts are--Grandpa was a Sarge too. :) )

I've overdosed on masculinity reading through this thread. I may need a frosty glass of soy milk (in a clean glass) to calm my testosterone.

And I still don't know what the heck you military dudes (and dudettes) are talking about, but that's the price I pay for being a life-long fat-a$$ civilian.

Last Edited:
WWC: Literally BEATING the lesson into a wayward subordinate. Best left to senior NCO's/chiefs.
HA HA !!
I am recalling a time when I was at sea conducting a fire drill in the engine room. I was observing/instructing a smart a$$ new kid in the art of not getting your a$$ burned up. When he turned away from the "fire" to retreat I smashed his helmet with my 6 D cell flashlight and instructed him on the proper way to back out. The XO only shook his head and said, "Chief you can't hit them anymore". Some guys learn quicker than others, and some don't.

~Whitney

Mall Ninjas will never know the sweet, sweet touch of a woman.

And that's probably for the best.

(for the record, I have no idea what this thread is about, but I get that we're making fun of something called "Mall Ninjas", so in the interests of belonging, I'm faking street cred)

Me too (as far as knowing what a Mall Ninja is, exactly). But I have my own idea...

There was a fellow originally from Portland I served with in California and Japan (last century) who always bragged that he'd get his DD-214 and come back here to be a cop. To know him was to laugh at such an absurd concept.

Fast forward to probably 1996-97, I was home on leave and heard someone holler my name in Washington Square mall. Guess who? In a security guard uniform!

We stood for awhile catching up on things when he puffed out his little bird chest and said he was "getting these guys squared away, you know, teaching them how to put a proper shine on their boots, etc." His were actually spectacular.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I spied the outline of a single .38 cartridge in his impeccably creased shirt pocket.

Last Edited:
Me too (as far as knowing what a Mall Ninja is, exactly). But I have my own idea...

There was a fellow originally from Portland I served with in California and Japan (last century) who always bragged that he'd get his DD-214 and come back here to be a cop. To know him was to laugh at such an absurd concept.

Fast forward to probably 1996-97, I was home on leave and heard someone holler my name in Washington Square mall. Guess who? In a security guard uniform!

We stood for awhile catching up on things when he puffed out his little bird chest and said he was "getting these guys squared away, you know, teaching them how to put a proper shine on their boots, etc." His were actually spectacular.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I spied the outline of a single .38 round in his impeccably creased shirt pocket.
Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top