JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I a Henry repeater. .22 rifle that's missing the whole trigger Assembly and cant find it anywhere. I also have a nine mm buddy bought and went to clean it then couldn't figure out how to put it together again it's been sitting awhile and he missing the hammer assembly. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the parts I need I've looked but haven't had any luck yet. Thanks in advance

Like said, Numrich is a good source. Also Brownell's for some things.
The manufacturer of the gun in question is also a good place to check with.

Did it look like this?

1709104905633.png

Or like this.

1709105106645.jpeg

Yes with a gap toothed, beer belly, overall wearing guy named Bodine as the host! 🤣
I was thinking the gun-tuber equivalent of Gordon Ramsey, whoever that might be. Just imagine the insults...
"You call that a good trigger?! PATHETIC! My grandmother could make a better trigger job from a rubber band and paperclip, you sodding wanker!!!"

I was thinking the gun-tuber equivalent of Gordon Ramsey, whoever that might be. Just imagine the insults...
"You call that a good trigger?! PATHETIC! My grandmother could make a better trigger job from a rubber band and paperclip, you sodding wanker!!!"
Better would be the late R. Lee Ermey. "You call that a good trigger?! One more like that and I will rip your balls off so you cannot further contaminate the world! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME A HUNDRED, YOU PUKE!"

Better would be the late R. Lee Ermey. "You call that a good trigger?! One more like that and I will rip your balls off so you cannot further contaminate the world! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME A HUNDRED, YOU PUKE!"
That trigger looks like 200 pounds of chewed up bubblegum…. GTFO my shooting range…. GTFO my shooting range you blubbery looking piece of whale sheite!!

:s0118:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top