JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thankyou AO for validating exactly what I posted in post #311. Egypt is in a hard patch with its economy in shambles after their revolution. Nurturing their fragile democracy so it does not turn into Islamic totalitarianism is a very good investment. This amount of money is far LESS than the foreign aid given to Egypt each year by all of the last three or four Presidents................................elsullo

Dear Elsullo,
Obviously your Google is broken. Here is just one of the many credible sites... including a video of zero saying it to congress.
Obama Wants to Forgive Egypt Debt While Loaning Money To Rebuild
Oh yes, it seems from your post perhaps you prefer left wing mythological to credible.
A1

Thankyou AO for validating exactly what I posted in post #311. Egypt is in a hard patch with its economy in shambles after their revolution. Nurturing their fragile democracy so it does not turn into Islamic totalitarianism is a very good investment. This amount of money is far LESS than the foreign aid given to Egypt each year by all of the last three or four Presidents................................elsullo

What "democracy"? Egypt is run by a military council.

..Egypt is in a hard patch with its economy in shambles after their revolution...

Huh? "Hard patch?" Egypt has been an economic s**t hole ever since I can remember (which is a few decades). I'm thinking the last time that place had it together was about the same time they were creating some really cool pyramid-type structures. (That was awhile ago). Seriously; do you believe what you wrote, or was it just rhetoric designed to get a few blood pressures up?

Huh? "Hard patch?" Egypt has been an economic s**t hole ever since I can remember (which is a few decades). I'm thinking the last time that place had it together was about the same time they were creating some really cool pyramid-type structures. (That was awhile ago). Seriously; do you believe what you wrote, or was it just rhetoric designed to get a few blood pressures up?

I think that could be said about much of the area. A group of people that are doing everything they can to bring back the good old days of a backasswards and repressive way of life.

I think that could be said about much of the area...

Yes. I occasionally take a bit of heat when I mention that history is against nations in the Arab Middle East, and in Muslim North Africa, of ever developing anything other than some version of a dictatorship. But in my opinion history and mindset will ensure that rule by dictatorship is all there will be. Turkey is the closest thing in the Muslim world to a democracy, yet when things stray too far the military jumps in there too. And, despite rhetoric to the contrary, world powers are more than happy to have dictatorships to deal with instead of democracies.

Thank you Just Jim for that excellent link!
I guess when you pull back and look at the Arab countries, and our injection of millions many find it hard to swallow... Aside from political or religous differences in our world views there is a simple fact that we are a Christian founded nation that is just over 2 hundred years old, and we have had many successes. So why are we providing the finances for these multi-thousand year old, once (in Egypts case) rulers of the known world countries?!
It makes about as much sense as coming home and demanding that your 6 year old kid pay the mortgage, and cover the food bill cause your to incompetent as an adult to do it yourself.
Euphorically speaking, When these ungrateful flag burning screaming failures come screaming their demands it might work out best to just turn them pointed towards their homes, give them a kick in the seat of the pants, and allow them the hardship of managing their own affairs, or failing.
Where there is a vaccum someone will always rush in to fill it, it doesn't need to be the USA. No where in the Constitution does it say we need to be the policeman for the world.
Just a thought
A1

Last Edited:
I strongly recomend watching the 2003 Documentary 'Weather Underground' and listen to Bill Ayers and his wife's comentary tract. In the 1960's the International Communist Conspirecy was bank rolling subversive groups world wide, especially in america. By the 1970's there were numerous groups commiting acts of terrorisim, encourageing violent acts against society through numerous riots and arson. People were murdered in thier homes in attempts to start a 'Race War' in America.
Today these same forces are attempting to accomplish the same thing through Class Warfare and Racism. The Big O has gone a long way towards insulting our allies, embracing our foes, allowed thousands of really bad dudes across our borders, supressed the middle class as well as instituting Marxist 'Reforms' and neutralizing our Constitution. Destroyed millions of jobs and the enviroment.
The next BIG move, probably post 2012, is to, like Hitler, Mao and Stalin Have his own PPL commit another terrorist act and then declare a Class Of People enemies of the state and release para-military units to terrorize and murder them.
IMHO These para-military units will be made-up of current criminal gangs as well as other bad operators in the Marxist, Liberation Theology crowd. The aim is to draw-out those willing to stand against Tyranny and destroy them in a huge show of force thus beheading any Counter-Revolution. Only then will forgine troops arrive on our soil, only then will the camps be built and the ovens lit. Only the Protected Classes and thier toadys will be safe.
The New Leaders will be isolated, protected, untouchable. Only the underlings and minions will ever be out in public, milk jugs to tempt the few still armed citizens, to come out of hiding. Any attempt against a Protected Class will cause entire populations to be decimated in reprisal.
To carry this off Big O needs to stay in power that is why he is labeling the Tea Party as racist. There will also be an increasing number of Crisies as we approach 2012, when he rufuses to surrender the White House.

That was 11 months AGO, I never concidered 2 more wars or the De-leagleization of trading in gold/silver. UN Agenda 21, the disarming of America is comming quickly Beans,bullets AND BANDAIDS!

That was 11 months AGO, I never concidered 2 more wars or the De-leagleization of trading in gold/silver. UN Agenda 21, the disarming of America is comming quickly Beans,bullets AND BANDAIDS!

Agreed Kenno.

I can't believe this thread is still going. It's a very interesting read at this point. Have we reached sticky status on this one yet? It's obviously generated alot of interest.

In the previous 10 days there have been 4 aborted bombings, 3 by Islamists, 1 Islamist shoot-out, Delta Air Lines banning Jews on it's Saudi Flights, 2 black on white racialy movated provocations/attacks by organized black mobs, increased Cartel activity in the USA, Mexican Army intrusion across Bridge#2 into the USA, BATF's Gun Runner may be responsable for 12 more deaths and a helicopter shoot down in Mexico. None of this happened by accident.

Nothing to do with buying/selling the physical metals - only applies if you're playing in the paper gold market - which ain't us normal folks.

Should say that it ain't us INFORMED folks. Paper gold and silver is a Ponzi and is no more safe than 'money in a bank'. 100x-300x more silver contracts than physical silver for instance. Like people who trust a bank, paper holders will get the shaft. To add insult to injury, Gold IRAs and the like are even worse. That is because often times people are paying for storage of gold that does not exist. (Goldman Sachs lost a lawsuit regarding this) The banksters know how the run a scam I'll give them that.

When it comes to precious metals if you have a slip of paper that says you own the metal it will be worthless.

Should say that it ain't us INFORMED folks. Paper gold and silver is a Ponzi and is no more safe than 'money in a bank'. 100x-300x more silver contracts than physical silver for instance. Like people who trust a bank, paper holders will get the shaft. To add insult to injury, Gold IRAs and the like are even worse. That is because often times people are paying for storage of gold that does not exist. (Goldman Sachs lost a lawsuit regarding this) The banksters know how the run a scam I'll give them that.

When it comes to precious metals if you have a slip of paper that says you own the metal it will be worthless.

True dat!!!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads