JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$599
Manufacturer
Windham Weaponry
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
New and never fired by me, comes with what you see here plus the original plastic case, owners manual and sling. Not a mark on it that I can see. From what I understand, these rifles are one of the better USA Made AR-15 Platforms. 223 Cal. This rifle is on consignment at Precision Combat Arms in Spokane, WA. This Rifle cannot be sold in Washington State. I am assuming anyone who wants it will be in Oregon or Idaho. This weapon can and will be shipped to your favorite local FFL. $599 plus shipping which would be UPS ground shipping and most likely around $40 smackers. If you live in the CDA or Post Falls area, I can deliver to River City Pawn.

IMG_4938.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.