JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since I often do a bit of trading, buying and selling of firearms I thought I'd research the new
BATF rule to take effect this coming Monday. I am overwhelmed. The write up is 126 pages,
three columns per page. Certainly I did not read much of it. Rather I tried to pick and choose
to find the essence of it. I reasoned it's an effort to do two main things. Firstly, bring the
GCA act of 1968 into the current world. Addressing 3D printers, the internet, etc. And second
to further restrict the Americans that are engaged in all the various pursuits that are centered
around gun ownership. If any of you out there have a condensed version of this travesty and
would be kind enough to share it, it would be much appreciated.

It might not be very helpful, but I did a search for "BS"....and it returned 316 matches...
ui_BS.png

I don''t plan on selling, or dealing, but I will probably quit goofing off and work my way through the pages of this Final Rule.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews