JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have my CHL for Oregon and Washington. I need to renew my WA, but I sold my carry gun and need to get something new if I ever get the money.

Looking at a Walther P22. I don't think you need a hand cannon for personal carry. A well placed shot will take someone down with either a .22 or a .50.
And more than likely it would be at close contact and you can put it against someone's head and drop them.

I've had an Oregon CHL since '90, and I got an Washington CPL a few months ago... I used to carry an Italian made 92F in a Bianchi vertical shoulder holster, now I pack a Taurus PT145 Millinium Pro (.45 ACP) in a super-concealable Galco elastic waistband rig, or a OTWB Blackhawk SERPA.

My employer has no stated policy (written or otherwise) on weapons, nor will I enquired about it... they don't know I carry, and they never will... unless some psycho comes to the office gunning for their estranged partner like what happened in Tualatin a couple weeks ago... BTW- In the not so distant past, I've left pre-employment urine samples at that lab (I was armed too)... it's all about timing, isn't it? Things may have "ended for the better" if I had been sitting there instead of that first guy he told to leave before he started shooting up the place!

I just joined the Forum. I have Oregon CHL and Utah CFP and carry my .380 LCP in either a wallet holster or IWB...(the wallet holster wears out lighter pants pockets too quick); also carry the Kahr PM45 in an IWB when it seems right.

I have had my CHL (Washington Co. Hillsboro OR calls it CHL..... Concealed Handgun License) since summer of 2004. I now carry my Glock 27 (.40 subcompact) and as of yesterday I got a kel-tec p-3at (.380 subcompact? lol tinny little thing.)

I stated I have my license in OR, WA, and FL, but I forgot to answer the second part of the question. I am currently carrying a Kahr PM40 most of the time...but will soon be replacing it with a Glock 33 to which I just added a Lone Wolf stainless slide and Mepro night sights. :)

Had a California CHL in Modoc County CA before I moved up here about two years ago.
I got my Oregon license as soon as I could after I had satisfied the residency requirement. I usually carry my S&W 642 w/ctl grips in a pocket holster. I love how light it is.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top