JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had mine for almost a year now. This is my EDC

EDC.jpg

I have permits for Oregon and some other states. Getting Washington and Canadian (firearm not CCW sadly) permits is on my to do list. I generally carry a G19, a pair of Spyderco's, OC plus a light or 2. As cash permits I'll pick up other pistols for back-up or alternative carry options.

Care to share?
I was a bartender in the late 80's, it was closing time and I noticed a guy that came into the bar about 5 minutes before the last patrons left he did not come up to the bar or talk with anyone :confused: Well now it was just the two of us, I was behind the bar and he was standing about 15' on the other side, I told him I was closing and he would have to leave and I offered to to call him a cab, he did not answer. I was feeling a little uneasy buy now and positioned myself (a few feet away) with in reaching distance of my pistol which was a Colt series 70 Gov. 45acp. it was under the bar and a stack of towels. As he moved 5' closer to the bar I put my hand on my pistol, he stopped and said " What would you think if I jumped over this bar and kicked your F*&@%#! A$$" the pistol was cocked with the safety on, I released the thumb safety and said " I think that would be the last stupid thing you ever tried to do." He did not see the gun but I think he got the message, because then he just walked out.

I guess I should have said, may have saved my butt once ;)

I've had mine since maybe 1993. Used to carry a G19 in a cheap IWB holster. These days, I mostly carry a P3AT in a Pale Horse pocket holster. Would like to carry a 1911, but that's a serious commitment. The P3AT is easy to just throw in my pocket and head out the door - the gun you have with you is better than the one you left in the safe....

Yep, have one of those !!!! Carry normally G27 or G22 with Gold Dots.
In the G 27, the Gold Dots are for short barrels with a velocity of around
1000FPS. At times a slightly modified 1911 Al, or a Smith M36. Usually
the Glocks cause the finish on the coast or inclement weather is not
a concern with them. They are tough, and with the short barrel Gold Dots
in the 40 S&W, are on par with about everything:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR