JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It should be same day. What I've been reading here on the forum is queue is way down and wait times are couple hours max.
yeah i called today and they said it was pending i asked if they knew how long the queue would be and they brushed it off and i asked my position and they said it was in the back of the queue do you think they were just being dicks?

yeah i called today and they said it was pending i asked if they knew how long the queue would be and they brushed it off and i asked my position and they said it was in the back of the queue do you think they were just being dicks?
Possibly.

You should be good tomorrow. From what I've read queue is under 50 people for like the last few weeks.

Dunno.

Were you being a Dick?

Picked up a bunch today. Went & did the BGC around noon, FFL said I was 35 out of 38. He figured it would take around an hour. I told him I'd come back around later before they closed.

It could have cleared in a few minutes (I used to be instant), or it could have cleared in the hour that he figured it might. No idea.

I had chores to get to.

-Forgot to ask if they had been doing the 3 day release when the queue was crazy.

Patience Grasshopper, It takes what it takes. I have heard that they try to clear the days backlog in the evening but that's not a given.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads