JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have my CHL for Oregon and Washington. I need to renew my WA, but I sold my carry gun and need to get something new if I ever get the money.

Looking at a Walther P22. I don't think you need a hand cannon for personal carry. A well placed shot will take someone down with either a .22 or a .50.
And more than likely it would be at close contact and you can put it against someone's head and drop them.

I've had an Oregon CHL since '90, and I got an Washington CPL a few months ago... I used to carry an Italian made 92F in a Bianchi vertical shoulder holster, now I pack a Taurus PT145 Millinium Pro (.45 ACP) in a super-concealable Galco elastic waistband rig, or a OTWB Blackhawk SERPA.

My employer has no stated policy (written or otherwise) on weapons, nor will I enquired about it... they don't know I carry, and they never will... unless some psycho comes to the office gunning for their estranged partner like what happened in Tualatin a couple weeks ago... BTW- In the not so distant past, I've left pre-employment urine samples at that lab (I was armed too)... it's all about timing, isn't it? Things may have "ended for the better" if I had been sitting there instead of that first guy he told to leave before he started shooting up the place!

I just joined the Forum. I have Oregon CHL and Utah CFP and carry my .380 LCP in either a wallet holster or IWB...(the wallet holster wears out lighter pants pockets too quick); also carry the Kahr PM45 in an IWB when it seems right.

I have had my CHL (Washington Co. Hillsboro OR calls it CHL..... Concealed Handgun License) since summer of 2004. I now carry my Glock 27 (.40 subcompact) and as of yesterday I got a kel-tec p-3at (.380 subcompact? lol tinny little thing.)

I stated I have my license in OR, WA, and FL, but I forgot to answer the second part of the question. I am currently carrying a Kahr PM40 most of the time...but will soon be replacing it with a Glock 33 to which I just added a Lone Wolf stainless slide and Mepro night sights. :)

Had a California CHL in Modoc County CA before I moved up here about two years ago.
I got my Oregon license as soon as I could after I had satisfied the residency requirement. I usually carry my S&W 642 w/ctl grips in a pocket holster. I love how light it is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top