JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am trying to decide the best way to carry 1 or 2 extra magazines. I have the Sig P239 Which is only a 7+1. I was thinking about a single or duel magazine holder that goes on your belt, or maybe one that holds a flashlight and a magazine.... I dont like the idea of having them in my pockets, but its always a quick solution if need be... How do you guys Carry yours?
I have
I am trying to decide the best way to carry 1 or 2 extra magazines. I have the Sig P239 Which is only a 7+1. I was thinking about a single or duel magazine holder that goes on your belt, or maybe one that holds a flashlight and a magazine.... I dont like the idea of having them in my pockets, but its always a quick solution if need be... How do you guys Carry yours?
I have the 239 as well. Keep extra mag in front pocket. Easier with pants than jeans.

10 speed.JPG

That would also make a great tourniquet holster too but hard to tell if it's long enough. I've been experimenting with horizontally belt mounted knife sheaths, multi tool sheaths, etc, for both tourniquet and/or 4" blade otf automatic knife sheaths/holsters. Haven't found the right one yet. So many of them are too bulky or too rigid so you can only put things of an exact dimension in them. I like that the one you showed is elastic (which is why like the blue force mag holders u can stuff different sized stuff in them cuz they are elastic - I'm anxious to see if they will hold those big as$ 12 gauge magazines).

Last Edited:
When I do carry, I carry a spare magazine in my left front pocket. I have a small leather wrap over the magazine to keep dust off. The leather wrap drops free very easily so I can reload very quickly.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top