JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, once it's revived it is fair game! :cool:
AnimateThread.png

I've used old leatherman belt sheaths in the past. I use my pockets, now. Weak side. Run a few hundred drills reloading from the pocket first though, so you can get used to it. Also turn your pockets out so you don't get lint in the mags.

Rarely carry a spare. I prefer to use situational awareness and avoid going dumb places.
If I have to yank my pistol, I haven't been thinking. If I need more than 7+1, I must be really stupid.

When I do, right front pocket in the crease, with mag down and bullets facing rearward so when I grab it's oriented to slam in. And yes, have practiced this despite carrying a spare mag only two times that I can remember

Springfield has fifteen rounders available for the hellcat on the website now, if you install the thirteen round buttplate on the 15's then BOOM 18 rounds.

Or... uh... that is what I heard.

Rarely carry a spare. I prefer to use situational awareness and avoid going dumb places.
If I have to yank my pistol, I haven't been thinking. If I need more than 7+1, I must be really stupid.

When I do, right front pocket in the crease, with mag down and bullets facing rearward so when I grab it's oriented to slam in. And yes, have practiced this despite carrying a spare mag only two times that I can remember
That's a very interesting thought process. Especially as extra capacity is only half the reason to carry a spare mag.

Magazines are mechanical devices and like all mechanical devices they can fail. What's your plan if the only mag you have fails?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top