JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Pdx finally tried to move out the laurelhurst park encampment after they witnessed confrontation with guns but even in last 24 hours seems like more homeless are attacking random people (see below). I see homeless people acting crazy and yelling to no one very often but beware they can attack out of the blue. Rocks and knives are usually their weapons but with the huge increase in burglaries they must be getting more stolen guns.

C28D6A9E-445D-4733-92A0-61DFECE02C80.jpeg

Same thing often happens in downtown Seattle. On one hand these people are scum, on the other hand I'd imagine most of the people they accost voted for policies and people that led us to this state of decay so it's almost fitting.

Pdx finally tried to move out the laurelhurst park encampment after they witnessed confrontation with guns but even in last 24 hours seems like more homeless are attacking random people (see below). I see homeless people acting crazy and yelling to no one very often but beware they can attack out of the blue. Rocks and knives are usually their weapons but with the huge increase in burglaries they must be getting more stolen guns.

View attachment 1000628
Those with guns are less frequently the homeless themselves and more often an Antifa offshoot that patrols the park to make sure that the homeless are left alone by police and city cleanup workers. I forget the name, but they frequently stage near the playground and break up and patrol the park.

We have it BAD down here, lots of Homeless running around at night ( some times in broad daylight) doing all sorts of thefts, usually armed, and equipped with their tools of the trade! We have had several confrontations the last year and a half ( Since Gov. Brownstain did her thing, stopped removing the homeless camps, Covid) and it's escalated to the point where several individuals are carrying firearms. There is a robust drug trade here, lots of open dealings right on the streets and lots of zombified people wondering around doing all sorts of bad stuff, often confronting innocent folks just going about their day! This isn't going to end well, and the Police have had their hands tied in dealing with it all, Thanks Democraps! Talking to the store manager @Walliwirld, they have suffered just over 3.2 million in theft the last 2 years or so, plus the loss of business from local residents who now shop elsewhere where they don't have as big a threat from the city campers camped right behind the stores!

Even those who suffer some form of mental illness often have boundaries. I have to work with a lot of them. Some are totally unable but, a lot of them will test boundaries. If there is no consequences for what they do they get more bold. As Police are told to leave them alone these people will get bolder. This is again voters getting what they asked for. As it gets worse the law makes who made the mess will jump in front of every camera they can find to proclaim they are going to fix it for the voters. Who will vote them back into office again. :s0092:

They don't think they have anything to lose, I've got news for them.
Sadly that does happen and its increasing. Its sad for both victim and scum. A lot of the scum do have some screws loose, then they add street drugs to it. Now they have the law makers supporting them making it worse. Sadly when someone who is armed protects themselves from the scum its a HUGE deal for the victim. Still better to not be a victim of course but, it still really sucks that some have to shoot someone because law makers enabled them.

Sadly that does happen and its increasing. Its sad for both victim and scum. A lot of the scum do have some screws loose, then they add street drugs to it. Now they have the law makers supporting them making it worse. Sadly when someone who is armed protects themselves from the scum its a HUGE deal for the victim. Still better to not be a victim of course but, it still really sucks that some have to shoot someone because law makers enabled them.
Ahem… they're "compassionately SUPPORTING" them…. :rolleyes:

I was talking about their crack pipe. :s0053:

Those with guns are less frequently the homeless themselves and more often an Antifa offshoot that patrols the park to make sure that the homeless are left alone by police and city cleanup workers.
This is a disturbing and twisted state of affairs.

Antifa 'offshoots' patrol the park to make sure the LEOs and city workers do not harass the homeless?

Since when do they have any authority? They might think so do to weak city government and what happens when the time comes they stand up and declare themselves the 'authority'?

As previously mentioned this is not going to end well - and hopefully not for the Antifa activists.

This is a disturbing and twisted state of affairs.

Antifa 'offshoots' patrol the park to make sure the LEOs and city workers do not harass the homeless?

Since when do they have any authority? They might think so do to weak city government and what happens when the time comes they stand up and declare themselves the 'authority'?

As previously mentioned this is not going to end well - and hopefully not for the Antifa activists.
It's true! They have a couple of Armed "Enforcers" down here in Salem who patrol the mondo homeless camp behind the walliwirld all the way down Turner road. They are supposedly affiliated with some church group, but there is no proof, and they sure look like agitators to me! Salem P.D. has warned them not to set foot outside that park with their guns, or else they get arrested and loose their gun rights!

I'm always hearing drug overdose calls on the police radio when I'm taking the KCSO cars back to fleet after my shop is done with our work. Never ends unfortunately.
Yea, we get a "Body Recovery" almost daily here, seems every time I look, there is a white corners van parked and a yellow tarp on the ground! I hear the same thing 9 times out of 10, drug over dose! The 1 time is exposure, ether due to the high temps, or cold!

Salem P.D. has warned them not to set foot outside that park with their guns, or else they get arrested and loose their gun rights!
Gee, that ought to scare them.

I remember reading a story By Hunter S. Thompson called 'The Police Chief- The Indispensable Magazine of Law Enforcement' in which he was very critical of the magazine and how he believed at the time (1970) the magazine downplayed LEOs , their tactics, weapons and equipment at the time.

In HSTs typical style he did not spare any words or personal opinions and believed Law Enforcement was falling victim to liberal forces and were becoming weak and feckless.

In my 'minds eye' I remember the story well and it could almost have been written about what we are seeing today.

Last Edited:
It's true! They have a couple of Armed "Enforcers" down here in Salem who patrol the mondo homeless camp behind the walliwirld all the way down Turner road. They are supposedly affiliated with some church group, but there is no proof, and they sure look like agitators to me! Salem P.D. has warned them not to set foot outside that park with their guns, or else they get arrested and loose their gun rights!
I use to take my dog to swim in that creek but not anymore, otherwise it would've only a matter of time I'd send one of those scumbags floating down it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads