JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What we have is a LOT of young men who grew up with no Father in the home and they turn into pack animals. There was one of these up here last week. Woman alone in store they come in to grab and go. They had some fun beating her while they did this. Of course its only a matter of time till someone starts shooting the animals and the screaming from the left will start. What we need since voters will not stop this yet is jury nullification. Let some of this scum get shot. When local DA's charge the victim, jury tells them to pound sand. Some of the animals need to learn to have some fear. Some of them need to be removed from the gene pool.
+1. The impact of absent fathers cannot be overstated. Kids are literally growing up feral with zero respect for human life like the animals that did this...

What body cam do you use and does it work well?
I use this one it works fine I clip it to my pants front pocket. Field of view is similar to naked eye so it has to be pointing straight ahead (fe if you have it clipped on the top of your shirt you will mostly get video of the ceiling). I wouldn't get the $40-$50 one with a viewscreen as screen is always on which kills battery and stealth both.

4EB6CD8B-F7B7-4954-B0D2-43EB2B101537.jpeg

I use this one it works fine I clip it to my pants front pocket. Field of view is similar to naked eye so it has to be pointing straight ahead (fe if you have it clipped on the top of your shirt you will mostly get video of the ceiling). I wouldn't get the $40-$50 one with a viewscreen as screen is always on which kills battery and stealth both.

View attachment 1698657

$29 on amazon but it costs millions for PDs to issue to officers after a year of reviews and meetings.

I suspect that crime increases as inflation runs most out of money. People are already stealing in the stores in large groups. When the stores close due to theft the thieves will turn to homes.

Doesn't help any that open borders let in 10 million to compete for the food and jobs.

I was reading this morning where gangs of thieves were robbing house boats on San Fran bay.

tores are getting fewer and fewer, for example Target closing 9 stores, 3 in Portland a couple in SF.

$29 on amazon but it costs millions for PDs to issue to officers after a year of reviews and meetings.
Sadly this is Bureaucracy doing what it does best. Make the simple complicated and expensive. 🤬
Every large Co I have ever worked for had this to some extent but, no one seems to be able to do it like gov. does. The problem is lack of consequences for stupid. Often in a Co when someone makes something VERY expensive they are out of a job. With gov.? This almost never happens. 🤬

With many big name stores closing, fewer place to steal, criminals are targeting homes, cars, and people.
The rampant theft is bad enough. What we are starting to see now is too many of the scum are not satisfied with just stealing. They want to attack people for the "fun" of it. The woman the scum beat last week here did nothing to try to stop them. The animals beat on her to have fun. Yet when someone shoots one of these animals the screaming will start.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews