JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Great article from Greg Ellifrtiz on how modern criminal attacks are changing.

If you don't know who Greg is, you should. :)

Traditionally, the most likely criminal attack most folks would face looked like a single crackhead approaching in a public area with the intention of committing a robbery. The attacks happening today share very few similarities with those that happened five to ten years ago.
My late friend William Aprill often discussed changing perceptions. He said in order to plan a counterattack or act to prevent a particular attack, one had to first contemplate that such an attack could exist. He called it "making a parking space in your head" for the new reality. That's what I'm trying to accomplish with this article. I want to show you what the most common kind of attacks look like so you can make the best plans to avoid or counter them.

Them younger kids are the ones I watch myself around the most especially when it is 3 or more. Young and dumb without a fully developed frontal lobe, ie ability to reason, is a dangerous combination.

Anytime I'm out walking by myself and see some young dudes approaching I'm apprehensive. They would shoot/stab/jump you for no reason at all or just to impress each other.

What we have is a LOT of young men who grew up with no Father in the home and they turn into pack animals. There was one of these up here last week. Woman alone in store they come in to grab and go. They had some fun beating her while they did this. Of course its only a matter of time till someone starts shooting the animals and the screaming from the left will start. What we need since voters will not stop this yet is jury nullification. Let some of this scum get shot. When local DA's charge the victim, jury tells them to pound sand. Some of the animals need to learn to have some fear. Some of them need to be removed from the gene pool.

clockwork-orange-lina-flameheart.jpg Header_Singin-1920x1080-1.jpg

I suspect that crime increases as inflation runs most out of money. People are already stealing in the stores in large groups. When the stores close due to theft the thieves will turn to homes.

Doesn't help any that open borders let in 10 million to compete for the food and jobs.

I was reading this morning where gangs of thieves were robbing house boats on San Fran bay.

I suspect that crime increases as inflation runs most out of money. People are already stealing in the stores in large groups. When the stores close due to theft the thieves will turn to homes.

Doesn't help any that open borders let in 10 million to compete for the food and jobs.

I was reading this morning where gangs of thieves were robbing house boats on San Fran bay.
Saw that too and had to laugh. Some of the VERY wealthy are going to get a taste of what they have championed. They will now of course scream for Police (who they hate) to do something. :s0140:

Saw that too and had to laugh. Some of the VERY wealthy are going to get a taste of what they have championed. They will now of course scream for Police (who they hate) to do something. :s0140:
Story had me thinking back about another story. People of kali were complaining there was too many thefts and burglaries. Cops replied "if you don't want your property stolen then don't own anything".

Kali, land of giants. :confused:

Reading this the main thing that comes to mind is what Clint smith always says, "you don't know when an attack will come, and you don't know what it will look like". Most of the stuff I have seen personally has all been in the last 5 years, 3 armed car jackings, a man beating a petite naked woman, a stabbing, and recently I was assaulted. They all came unexpectedly and unfolded extremely fast. I don't leave home without a mini body cam, pepper spray, and gun. If I lived in a safer area I might feel differently about that.

I totally agree with the article about verbal de-escalation not working. # 1 thing I would say is get it on video and have more tools in your toolbox than deadly force alone.

Last Edited:
For any who are unfamiliar, the Active Self Protection channel on YouTube shows videos of such modern robbery/assault syles and gives advice for avoiding and dealing with them.

What the hell happened to that John Corea guy? He looks horrible now like some homeless bum (or at least did at the time of that video shown in the ellifritz article).

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews