JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like he sleeps with his steel under the pillow...

image.jpg

I had a set up like the bed holster as well. Then my wife redecorated and there's not enough room between the bed and the nightstand any more. :(

I should probably add that I never have one loaded in the chamber under the pillow. I tend to stay relatively still when I sleep but it's still not worth the risk.

I keep a razor sharp machete between the mattresses, handle out. A .45 auto 2 feet away from the bed in a secret trapdoor. A 12 ga. Rem 870 tactical under the bed and an extra 9mm under the night stand in a quick draw holster. I also keep 3 high powered lights handy (1000+ lumen) capable of blinding anything. I'm proficient with all my weapons and I'm a light sleeper so if my dog doesn't do the job I can assist.

I had a set up like the bed holster as well. Then my wife redecorated and there's not enough room between the bed and the nightstand any more. :(

I should probably add that I never have one loaded in the chamber under the pillow. I tend to stay relatively still when I sleep but it's still not worth the risk.

I put the bedside holster about 24" down the bed. I have nightstand as well but I can draw very quickly if I have to. I keep the gun hidden by the bedspread.

I keep one in the chamber too.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top