JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I keep a razor sharp machete between the mattresses, handle out. A .45 auto 2 feet away from the bed in a secret trapdoor. A 12 ga. Rem 870 tactical under the bed and an extra 9mm under the night stand in a quick draw holster. I also keep 3 high powered lights handy (1000+ lumen) capable of blinding anything. I'm proficient with all my weapons and I'm a light sleeper so if my dog doesn't do the job I can assist.

Well that is weak sauce. I have motion activated machine guns and grenade launches and 2 AKs hovering over my bed on strings for quick access. Oh and I have 4 Samurai swords stuck into the mattress so I can pull them out easily.
Other than that just a few drones with full auto .22s.....would be higher caliber but ya know. Drones shoot true...I think.
Oh and I keep a Leatherman in my PJs.

That right there is how a man rolls.

you know, I just love how rapidly the sleeping man deployed his hand cannon once he woke up from the gunshot downstairs.

That one clip made me think this whole thing was set up to do a u-tube thing. Either that or they live in one damned bad place.
He was sleeping with that in his hand instead of his girlfriend in his hand LOL.

Or he is one uncaring SOB and sent his girlfriend out while he used the snooze button.(her trigger finger)

Where did the roll of house wire come from?
One of the guys walks into the kitchen area and comes back out with a partial roll of 14/2.
Also, what kind of house alarm doesn't go off when the bad guys force their way through a door or window.
As far as just popping off just one round, I know my wife would empty all 18 rds in her Glock 17.

Sir....I do not even know what to say to you....My cat is beside herself. That B will cut you.
Well keep the cats but don't be surprised if the ridgebacks eat them.
But seriously if you HAVE to live where this will happen,and I believe this WILL happen in some areas of SA,it would behoove you to at the least, have a yappy dog. But a big dog would stop your house from being a target for most
@ jaybett98,It looked to me like the guy had an extension cord not house wire.

bHhLLvnJg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

I also do agree that a dog is the way to go for intruders. If they even chooses to continue when they see an angry dog you have a alarm to wake you the f up. Aside from running across your head...my cat did this recently and cut my forehead. Cats are sure not good for anything but beating you for no particular reason and cuddling when they damn well feel like it. I still like mine though. Reminds me of me. "Leave me the eff alone unless I say otherwise".

Watched some of those young hard bodied women shooting a Barret model 95 at the machinegun shoot and no doubt they would be an asset in a fight. Older women were doing a stand up full auto mag dump with good control and steady hands.

I have a dog that sleeps light and weighs 125 lbs, he will keep anyone busy until I get into the golf bag for the right iron or driver.:D

Watched some of those young hard bodied women shooting a Barret model 95 at the machinegun shoot and no doubt they would be an asset in a fight. Older women were doing a stand up full auto mag dump with good control and steady hands.

I have a dog that sleeps light and weighs 125 lbs, he will keep anyone busy until I get into the golf bag for the right iron or driver.:D

A driver will break too easy. I recommend a mid or long iron, preferably with a steel shaft. :s0012:

A driver will break too easy. I recommend a mid or long iron, preferably with a steel shaft. :s0012:

My bag holds something for each distance of shot to be made. The proper use of them allows balls to be driven far past the T and end up in a hole at some point.:D May take more than one shot with the putter when they are down on the green.o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top