JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like he sleeps with his steel under the pillow...

image.jpg

I had a set up like the bed holster as well. Then my wife redecorated and there's not enough room between the bed and the nightstand any more. :(

I should probably add that I never have one loaded in the chamber under the pillow. I tend to stay relatively still when I sleep but it's still not worth the risk.

I keep a razor sharp machete between the mattresses, handle out. A .45 auto 2 feet away from the bed in a secret trapdoor. A 12 ga. Rem 870 tactical under the bed and an extra 9mm under the night stand in a quick draw holster. I also keep 3 high powered lights handy (1000+ lumen) capable of blinding anything. I'm proficient with all my weapons and I'm a light sleeper so if my dog doesn't do the job I can assist.

I had a set up like the bed holster as well. Then my wife redecorated and there's not enough room between the bed and the nightstand any more. :(

I should probably add that I never have one loaded in the chamber under the pillow. I tend to stay relatively still when I sleep but it's still not worth the risk.

I put the bedside holster about 24" down the bed. I have nightstand as well but I can draw very quickly if I have to. I keep the gun hidden by the bedspread.

I keep one in the chamber too.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR