JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can I interest you in this???:

View attachment 851195

ps-Top-Bottom-Grill-Set-Women-Men-New-Custom-Teeth.jpg
"Yaaaas!"

:D

I have yet to figure out a use for the 300. On paper it looks like a joke, designed by a committee of drunks, while blindfolded. :confused:

What would you recommend as a better option for a suppressed short barrel AR? I was late to the 300BLK party but the options and versatility have made it my favorite cartridge to reload. Everything from subsonic 240gr to 125gr @ over 2200fps using an 8" barrel. Not to mention 5.56 brass and 308 bullets are widely available even during these times. Congrats to them if they were drunk and still managed to improve the 30/30 and 7.62x39 using components we all already had laying around.

I use to be there. Still have mine, but I'd grab my one of ARs over it 90% of the time.

Here is clip from a much larger podcast on the subject where I believe he nails it....

I'd take an AR over an M14 for field use, the weight and ammo carrying capabilities outweigh the larger projectile in my opinion. But they are both fine rifles and an M14 is on my bucket list.

I've hated the whole AR platform since I had to pack an M16 in the Army. And none of the "improvements" since then have changed my mind.
I'd take an AR over an M14 for field use, the weight and ammo carrying capabilities outweigh the larger projectile in my opinion. But they are both fine rifles and an M14 is on my bucket list.
No love for the FN FAL/L1A1 series eh? :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR