JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What would you recommend as a better option for a suppressed short barrel AR? I was late to the 300BLK party but the options and versatility have made it my favorite cartridge to reload. Everything from subsonic 240gr to 125gr @ over 2200fps using an 8" barrel. Not to mention 5.56 brass and 308 bullets are widely available even during these times. Congrats to them if they were drunk and still managed to improve the 30/30 and 7.62x39 using components we all already had laying around.

Obviously you are late to the thread as well. I clearly stated I have absolutely no use for "a suppressed short barrel AR", or any other AR. Or suppressors.

The M14 is a decent battle rifle, l don't think the M16 is a flawed design or the 5.56 a flawed round, l do think its flawed thinking if you expect it to handle everything our armed forces run into though. The M60 had some flaws.
As I remember, the major part of the problem with the M16 in Vietnam was that the rounds were being loaded at the factory with WWII surplus, slow burning, 4895 powder meant for the .30-06 round.

Attitude check. What's your problem?

3581948.jpg

Attitude check. What's your problem?

Looks like @Finnthedog has a very sweet deal in the classifieds that he very clearly stated was cash only because he wanted to get parts for his Vette.

looks like he's been offered trades instead by folks who don't bother to read. I'm assuming that this includes a bunch of AR's before he ranted here. I get it - it's sunny and I want go get my Vette purring like a kitten so I can get it out and lay down some rubber, and these dang idjuts keep offering up their homebrew AR's.

looks like he's been offered trades instead by folks who don't bother to read.
Heck it's going to happen even IF you post, and repeat NO TRADES!

Personally when ever I sell anything (anywhere) I always keep the trade 'option' open - I have on occasion received a trade item plus cash - and the trade item value put the deal WAY into my favor!

Have you been on a 365 day bender at your cabin?

It's 2021 mate. If it goes boom, it'll sell. Doesn't much matter what you bubba'd together...as long as you didn't use a welder, someone will buy it.
No no no. Even if a welder was used someone will buy it.

Remember, you weld the rails for the bolt carrier in the AK receiver.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top