JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sometimes a Barbi gun can be done tastefully, sometimes not so much. The same can be said for 10/22's, Glocks and other platforms that easily get modified. A simple "Thanks for the offer but I will pass" is good enough rather than creating a thread to whine.

Can I interest you in this???:

1617122334565.png

An M14, any day of the week.
I'll pass. Haha. Give me the M4/M16 variant over the M14. Don't get me wrong I love the m14 as well but for a fighting rifle in today's conflict the M16 is more ergonomic and efficient in my opinion.

Shoot. Ive had 3 ar's. One build by me, one by a shop, and one by a major manufacturer. My built rifle has been the only one thats 100% reliable.

The AR I built up was 100% reliable like yours, and the only one of mine that would put 5 bullets in a dime sized group.

The average IQ is 100.. which means half the population are morons.

That's old school... it's much more than that now. One presser from the current POTUS confirms it!!!

I'll pass. Haha. Give me the M4/M16 variant over the M14. Don't get me wrong I love the m14 as well but for a fighting rifle in today's conflict the M16 is more ergonomic and efficient in my opinion.

When it was discovered that the 5.56 wasn't up to the task, they told us "well, it takes more people to car for a wounded individual than a dead one". The problem with that idea is, since the 5.56 was adopted, we haven't fought an enemy that gives a rat's adz for human life.
It's fine for varmints, punching paper and such, but no way would I ever rely on one for a battle weapon.

If I had to hump one around for miles/days, it wouldn't be an M1/M14/Garand, it would be an MP5. But if I had to consistently make 200-400 yd shots, it''d be the M14 or a Rem700 (whatever that designation is...)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top