JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is embarrassing when people repeatedly offer their very niche non-gun item as a trade to half the for sale postings, without any indication that the seller would need such a thing.
No harm in asking but if I was trying to offload some household stuff I'd offer the trade in a private message.

I think the offer to trade the 320 lb+ MIL for your PS90 was waay under valued. Short, has a flat head - don't even need a coaster to set your beer down....
Still, the PS90 is a mall ninja's wet dream. What's not to like about a Poverty Pony build with every possible cheap attachment bolted to it, complete with chewed hex socket flat heads because it needed mm and they only had SAE ?
If you look at the rats now trying to sell their $350 ARs for $1600, they're offering you a fair trade. :rolleyes:

Answers to these types of threads are simple.

If you like the item that is for sale and its price....buy it.

If you like the item that is for sale , but don't like the price then :
Make an offer via a PM...
Or...pass on the item

If you don't like the item that is offered for sale or the price...
Pass on the item without comment....
Or start a poorly worded thread about it....:rolleyes:
Andy

*Kisses dog just in case*

wish my tongue was firmly penetrating some cheek :(

Here ya go... this butt's for you!!!

1617111898196.png

Answers to these types of threads are simple.

If you like the item that is for sale and its price....buy it.

If you like the item that is for sale , but don't like the price then :
Make an offer via a PM...
Or...pass on the item

If you don't like the item that is offered for sale or the price...
Pass on the item without comment....
Or start a poorly worded thread about it....:rolleyes:
Andy

Well, sometimes I look at listings that say "Loaded", "Tons of Upgrades", etc, and all I can do is shake my head.....and sometimes spit coffee on my computer. :D

Some of my favorite carbines are ARs I "built" but they definitely are not in the crap or things I don't want category. Sometimes a person wants a specific thing and has to build it as they want it. THe other option would be buy a thing that's close, then replace the parts that don't match.

But I just spent way too much time in this thread. Thanks to everyone else for the wit.

Sometimes a Barbi gun can be done tastefully, sometimes not so much. The same can be said for 10/22's, Glocks and other platforms that easily get modified. A simple "Thanks for the offer but I will pass" is good enough rather than creating a thread to whine.

m4=barbi.jpg accessories.jpg

Home builds are worth the sum of their parts, minus depreciation from use. Factory rifles are worth the sum of their parts, plus some for assembly.

Whatever you're into.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads