JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Close - this is the way it works on NCIS:

McGee finds a shell casing.
Abby scans it with a computer and hacks into all LEO computers in the world, determines that the casing was fired from a Glock 17 manufactured in 2001, shipped to XYQ gunshop who in turn sold it to one of their suspects.

Or better yet, Ducky retrieves a bullet from a corpse and Abby does her thing.

That is what Hollywood and every LEO in the world wants.

That is what every politician is working towards.

If you believe that they are really deleting all the data that they collect via BGCs and other sources, that they don't aggregate and analyze that data, then I've got a bridge in downtown PDX I would like to sell you (just think of all the money you can make with tolls).

Just like the internet never keeps data nor the NSA doesn't store every freaking keystroke they can get their bureaucratic fingers on. That's right, I am talking to you, Dilbert Desk Jockey!!!!!!:rolleyes:.

Brutus Out

Close - this is the way it works on NCIS:

McGee finds a shell casing.
Abby scans it with a computer and hacks into all LEO computers in the world, determines that the casing was fired from a Glock 17 manufactured in 2001, shipped to XYQ gunshop who in turn sold it to one of their suspects.

Or better yet, Ducky retrieves a bullet from a corpse and Abby does her thing.

That is what Hollywood and every LEO in the world wants.

That is what every politician is working towards.

If you believe that they are really deleting all the data that they collect via BGCs and other sources, that they don't aggregate and analyze that data, then I've got a bridge in downtown PDX I would like to sell you (just think of all the money you can make with tolls).

Now if Abby just did all that nekkid, that'd be AWESOME. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top