JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

That her fat mouth keeps spouting stuff like this just goes to show how far the mask has slipped on the left. They often now just proudly say the things they kept saying were bunk and conspiracy theory. They keep saying only Trump ever challenged an election and its a crime? :rolleyes:
While they run around with people like her calling every election they lose rigged. :rolleyes:

Just the sheer amount of people in her and bills close circle who have died under strange and improbable circumstances just baffles me as to how she's not been investigated

At this point, I feel as though we are totally screwed, when those on the left know that they can spout this $h1t with total impunity.

Fox News weakly protests and quotes our objections, but the other side is allowed its multiple platforms to stridently rise up and loudly shout us down.

There are many grieving family members of those on the Clinton death list. If I was her, I would ponder if any of them might desire revenge.

Last Edited:
At this point, I feel as though we are totally screwed, when those on the left know that they can spout this $h1t with total impunity.

Fox News weakly protests and quotes our objections, but the other side is allowed its multiple platforms to stridently rise up and loudly shout us down.
Eventually they'll get a bullet(s) in response, it's inevitable.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads