JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another thought on non-compliance. Many gunowners and FFLs are reluctant to take advantage of exemptions, vagueness, legal loopholes, etc that are available to us. That makes it seem unlikely we are going to get any mass public non-compliance.

There has been more talk about not complying in some other threads and it made me think about Rosa Parks and her bus seat non-compliance. Do you think if she had practiced her bus seat non-compliance in her basement, that it would have had the impact it did?

Non-compliance may work if done publicly in mass. If the non-compliance is done in private, it's unlikely to help us out much.
She was willing to go to jail to make her point. FEW gun owners are willing to lose their jobs, their place to live, and pretty much everything they own to force the issue. If there was a mass amount of them wiling to do this they would also NOT sit out elections. Again remember the great covid hoax. Look what they were able to get away with there. Sadly we have just had it way too easy for way too long. A lot more pain will have to be felt to get more to bother to participate.

Another thought on non-compliance. Many gunowners and FFLs are reluctant to take advantage of exemptions, vagueness, legal loopholes, etc that are available to us. That makes it seem unlikely we are going to get any mass public non-compliance.
Again who wants to risk everything to be a "test case"? I know after seeing how few will even cast a ballot I am not.

Word on the street is that in Illinois current compliance ranges from .4% to 1.8% depending on the county.

I also hear they have "extended the deadline" for your convenience ✊ 💦

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top