JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gawd. Ok. So we have a government, Democrats and Republicans...they argue over this stuff...back and forth...follow me so far. Let it sink in on how this works.

To give the Dems what they want...to take all the guns away...a compromise might have to be met...'only competent people have guns'...ok...'but comepetent people get new machine guns again'...bicker, fight, debate.

If that means to the dems...40 percent lose their gun rights, so that a small percentage of normal taxpaying, not mental case people can get a new SMG...that would be the trade I can live with.

Follow me?
It's pretty clear what's going on here.

es-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=pjpg&fit=crop&crop=faces.jpg

Sorry, but the 2nd amendent was written for people that would, could grab and gun and fight to get their country back, not people with mental issues and on meds.

All I am saying is that if guns go the way of cars, motorcycles, planes, etc...where one has to show physical, mental acuity, some skill, some modicum of training, and that gets me a brand new MP5SD for $1500...I'm in.
Soooo, you are ok with opening up draconian pathways to even more gun control just so "you" can get a "cool" new toy? sounds kind of selfish to me?
I thought it was supposed to be "WE" the people not "me" the people...

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Won't go anywhere. Heller and Bruen reaffirmed the ability for Congress to close the door on certain weapons. Fairly certain NFA was what they had in mind, specifically around automatics - as well as Reagan's f**kery in '86.
That SBRs and cans are on there is absolutely silly, but that's a more attainable effort to pull those off without doing away with NFA entirely.

Do you feel restricted by being told you have to prove competence in a driving test?
The difference there is that some things are a granted privilege... like driving. Other things, it's about protecting our inalienable rights as human beings granted to us by our creator.

Do we require tests, certifications, permits, or are required to otherwise justify our right to have children... or... live past the age of "usefulness"?

(Although... in some cases, having to pass a slew of tests and jump through hoops before being granted permission to procreate doesn't seem like such a bad idea) 🤣

I really don't like MP5's. Rights are non negotiable, to anyone. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes it's a bad thing. Such as the case of some mass shooters, their rights allowed them to obtain a firearm. Stop talking about driving privileges like they are similar to a right, not the same, never will be, end of discussion here. Don't like it? It's your right to do as you please, but don't get B-hurt when I exercise my rights in retort, LOL. At least you are good for something, a little lunchtime entertainment, now, go back to Eugene and stay!

Couldn't care less about your opinion, rights, thoughts or beliefs. Anymore then the founding fathers might have. You have your farm, I have mine. Stay on your property, off mine, keep your thoughts to yourself. If you don't like a world of accountability, you would have never made it in 1776. Tough talk doesn't go far when the Brits are trying to burn down your home, or you have to work sun up to sun down to get something out of the soil. No disability checks, welfare, cpap machines, or mental health meds. Just hard work. If you think driving is a privilage, then I guess that owning a horse was as well. I guess your ability to travel is as well. As long as you do what your betters tell you, you should be ok.
Lol! Exactly why the 2nd Amendment is non-negotiable and was expressly intended as such by the Founding Fathers!

I'm sure you would have done very well for yourself in 1776 though, clinging to your King George like a good Loyalist!

Gawd. Ok. So we have a government, Democrats and Republicans...they argue over this stuff...back and forth...follow me so far. Let it sink in on how this works.

To give the Dems what they want...to take all the guns away...a compromise might have to be met...'only competent people have guns'...ok...'but comepetent people get new machine guns again'...bicker, fight, debate.

If that means to the dems...40 percent lose their gun rights, so that a small percentage of normal taxpaying, not mental case people can get a new SMG...that would be the trade I can live with.

Follow me?
Sorry, you like to argue on the internet and misspelled competent. You don't make the cut. No FAs for you.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top