JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's so far off the res, I'm not even going to quote it and spell out just how phuckin wrong every bit of that is!

BTW, I'm Disabled, suffer PTSD, retired, collect a pension, take pain meds out side a doctors prescription, enduring Chemo, and i'm sure a bunch of other disqualifying factors in this dudes head, and Yet, I have the absolute right to own any thing I wish, including things on the NFA that many don't even know are legal to own!
You forgot to also mention that you dress funny, and insist on inappropriately wearing rubber boots at formal black-tie functions.

:s0062:

Sorry, but the 2nd amendent was written for people that would, could grab and gun and fight to get their country back, not people with mental issues and on meds.

All I am saying is that if guns go the way of cars, motorcycles, planes, etc...where one has to show physical, mental acuity, some skill, some modicum of training, and that gets me a brand new MP5SD for $1500...I'm in.
This makes no sense whatsoever and frankly borders on the bizarre. You think restricting guns and making them harder to get somehow will mean you can get an mp5 for $1500. WTF? I mean seriously, WTF? That makes absolutely no sense.

Last Edited:
Sorry, but the 2nd amendent was written for people that would, could grab and gun and fight to get their country back, not people with mental issues and on meds.

All I am saying is that if guns go the way of cars, motorcycles, planes, etc...where one has to show physical, mental acuity, some skill, some modicum of training, and that gets me a brand new MP5SD for $1500...I'm in.
So literally EVERYODY else in the country can go fudgepack themselves as long as YOU "Gotz Muh MP5z!!!", huh? Good Lord, and people think the autistic are self-centered...

... insist on inappropriately wearing rubber boots at formal black-tie functions.
I'm sorry, but that's just prudent planning!! Those type events almost never have adequate facilities for the number of guests. It's entirely more appropriate and less disruptive than peeing in the potted plants.

:s0140:
Edit: Ask @Ura-Ki. He knows what I'm talkin'bout.

Last Edited:
So your logic is that everyone should be able to fly a plane, drive a car, prescribe their own meds, etc? How about medicine? Anyone can perform surgery?

So for the hard of hearing - If there is a way to repeal Hughes/NFA, such as to make it so that the people on mental health meds, welfare, criminals, the disabled, etc couldn't have guns such that the normal people that actually would go to the range, prove competence, etc, could have them, then yes, that's a trade I am willing to make, gladly.
There is no "trade" proposed or anything like that. No fictitious and ridiculous "trade" that you made up is going to reduce the cost of guns. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Gawd. Ok. So we have a government, Democrats and Republicans...they argue over this stuff...back and forth...follow me so far. Let it sink in on how this works.

To give the Dems what they want...to take all the guns away...a compromise might have to be met...'only competent people have guns'...ok...'but comepetent people get new machine guns again'...bicker, fight, debate.

If that means to the dems...40 percent lose their gun rights, so that a small percentage of normal taxpaying, not mental case people can get a new SMG...that would be the trade I can live with.

Follow me?
Who gets to say whether you are sane enough to own your shiny new MG? Michael Moore? Who sets the standards for your sanity? How do you think that 40% ae going to react to losing their guns so you can have a machine gun?
For myself...That's a sucker's deal. Hard pass

Sorry, but the 2nd Amendment was written for people that would, could grab and gun and fight to get their country back, not people with mental issues and on meds.

Lol.........sure they will let you have a MP-5. What makes you think you would pass those requirements?

Remember, it won't be you doing the judging.

-E-

If I was the prez and wanted to dump NFA, I would stipulate anyone on mental health meds, disability, taking pain meds, on food stamps, welfare, etc be excluded. You want freedom? Well freedom isn't free. That would exclude at least 60 percent of the US from owning a gun. But if that meant the other 40 percent, non druggies, people with jobs, good credit, no criminal records, that could pass some training and mental health check, get an MP5?...let's do it.
This venue needs a "thumbs-down" option
If I was the prez and wanted to dump NFA, I would stipulate anyone on mental health meds, disability, taking pain meds, on food stamps, welfare, etc be excluded. You want freedom? Well freedom isn't free. That would exclude at least 60 percent of the US from owning a gun. But if that meant the other 40 percent, non druggies, people with jobs, good credit, no criminal records, that could pass some training and mental health check, get an MP5?...let's do it.
This venue cries out for a "Thumbs-down" NEGATIVE option.

This venue cries out for a "Thumbs-down" negatory response icon. It also needs a "delete post" function so one can delete inadvertent posts.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads