JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's pretty clear what's going on here.

View attachment 1238618

Evidently you have no idea what a troll looks like

Mimi loves trolls….

0238FDBE-5AC1-4DE9-AC43-8D301B1494E3.jpeg

Couldn't care less about your opinion, rights, thoughts or beliefs. Anymore then the founding fathers might have. You have your farm, I have mine. Stay on your property, off mine, keep your thoughts to yourself. If you don't like a world of accountability, you would have never made it in 1776. Tough talk doesn't go far when the Brits are trying to burn down your home, or you have to work sun up to sun down to get something out of the soil. No disability checks, welfare, cpap machines, or mental health meds. Just hard work. If you think driving is a privilage, then I guess that owning a horse was as well. I guess your ability to travel is as well. As long as you do what your betters tell you, you should be ok.
I'm sorry that you couldn't care about my rights, as I care about yours even though you and I disagree on almost everything. That's what rights are, evenly spread across the people. As to you not caring about my feelings and opinions, who cares, they are what they are, LOL. I'd gladly refund the money you paid for them! Now as to telling me to stay on my farm and you on yours, LOL, regarding some of the earlier posts made by you. Have a great night, I know I will. I think I'll show my children your previous post as a collective and show them how to spot a, well I cannot say it here, but I'll refer to them as a "townie"

And apparently I'M GLAD I wasn't getting alerts to this thread anymore.
I coulda gone the whole rest of my life without thinking this "T" Ferguson is flying above my head on occasion. Its amazing how myopic and self centered some people get.
Where's that block feature at..?

Never mind, found it! ;)
Good riddance!

Draconian to who? Do you feel restricted by being told you have to prove competence in a driving test? Personally, I had no problem graduating high school, college, taking driving and flying tests. Honestly, I think most of people fighting this premise, want a world where everything is for the taking, everything is free.

What I think keeps getting missed in this conversation is that inorder to satisfy the dems, the people on drugs, mental cases, etc, will be restricted, but the republicans will use that argument to get the gun rights back for the people who can prove competence.
Current laws preclude said individuals from lawful ownership of firearms yet things presently are not as you claim they would be.

You been hanging with that white chick too much, patrón.

I said "on the shelf", not price gougers on the interwebs…
Well I've seen them on the shelves plenty of times too. And those were extremely price gougey, maybe worse or as bad as the worst online individuals. I just notified another member here there were CCI SPP's @ Brownells yesterday for $90 (I know I know...) The ones I saw on the shelf recently were some no name off brand primers and were $140 /1k he had a pile of them too (I wonder why?) Ive bought probably 5-6 bricks in the last year maybe more, I can think of at least five I bought off the shelves.
Even found some BR 4's to try! LPP, SPP, LRP, SRP, 209's you name it.

Matter of fact last time I went to sportsman's they have a legit stack of primers but they took them out of the bricks and were selling two sleeves a day now, so pretty lame. But they didn't have quite a bit.

Anyway, Best of luck.

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

The NFA should be tossed, it is obviously unconstitutional.

Also, suppressors are safety devices, why on earth should anyone be forced to jump through hoops and wait 9months (minimum... potentially much longer) in order to earn the privilege of using a safety device with their firearm?

The NFA is nonsensical and unconstitutional, and it absolutely should be tossed out. Please let this happen

This has been a long time coming. The Interstate Commerce Clause has been abused beyond the point of absurdity. Several federal agencies need to be reigned in severely, and several more should not exist at all.
Yup! Starting with the AFT, which doesn't actually do anything with Alcohol or Tobacco and only plays with guns, the gun side should be handled by the FBI, the IRS should only be a small state agency, DHS should be split among the military branches, BLM should not exist, as the feds cannot own any land except that specifically listed in the constitution, and the USFS, which is almost the same as the BLM!

Yup! Starting with the AFT, which doesn't actually do anything with Alcohol or Tobacco and only plays with guns, the gun side should be handled by the FBI, the IRS should only be a small state agency, DHS should be split among the military branches, BLM should not exist, as the feds cannot own any land except that specifically listed in the constitution, and the USFS, which is almost the same as the BLM!
We proved a long time ago that we can run the federal government on tariffs and bonds. No federal income tax = no IRS. Education and environment are the responsibility of the states. I could go on and on, but I'd have to look bubblegum up. :D

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top