JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup! Starting with the AFT, which doesn't actually do anything with Alcohol or Tobacco and only plays with guns, the gun side should be handled by the FBI, the IRS should only be a small state agency, DHS should be split among the military branches, BLM should not exist, as the feds cannot own any land except that specifically listed in the constitution, and the USFS, which is almost the same as the BLM!
Minor change--I'd leave a stripped rump of DHS as a new Department of Border Security, comprising the USCG, the Border Patrol, the Civil Air Patrol, and un-merge ICE back to Customs and INS.

Last Edited:
Wish I could slow that video to hear him talk, he might be giving news. Must be paid on words per minute. Not enough spacing for me to understand.

Minor change--I'd leave a stripped rump of DHS as a new Department of Border Security, comprising the USCG, the Border Patrol, the Civil Air Patrol, and un-merge ICE back to Customs and INS.
To build on this... give Dale Brown's old novel Hammerheads a read, that's the kinda thing I'm thinking of as a foundation--repurpose oil rigs and cluster them to form offshore "forward bases" where we can detain and inspect inbound boats before they make land, ideally build new structure atop those clusters to make them full floating air-sea ports that you could dock a ship at and launch/land a fully loaded superjumbo airliner from.

Well if what he is saying is correct, than the text and history precedent negates fully both the NFA and GCA given the standard is the year "1791" well see.. I have hi hopes although I'm sure they will go down kicking and screaming and whining the saltiest of tears.
IMHO.....Yup and......
Pray_for_it.jpg

Aloha, Mark

RE : Post #149
The ATF Director's statements.

A response to the interview.

Aloha, Mark
Its honestly not a surprise that what he's saying sounds "not anti2a" :rolleyes: again like I said earlier... if he does the things he should have, his words may have more weight. But as is; and with nothing officially/publicly showing the ATF is backing off these infringements and "rulemaking changes"? 🤔 yea, no. About as much weight as a prostitute saying she's a virgin :rolleyes: please note, he did confirm enforcing existing laws, and confirm policy makers/Congress are the ones to make law...(see HB1801 being passed out of Judiciary Committee to the floor)

RE : Post#154
Police non-enforcement.

That's nice LAPD.
But, I'd like to see the CA legislature correct the UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW that they passed, by repealing it.

And while they are at it.

IMHO.....
Now that the Bruen decision has been rendered. The CA AG should be working on that long list......of the other UNCONSITIUTIONAL LAWS that have passed though the CA legislature.

Aloha, Mark

RE : #156

No doubt that even the "little wins" are a start.
Let's just say that......I hope for MORE out a Govt that collects sooooo much in taxes.

OK, Ok, ok........I'm NOT a CA taxpayer. But I expect that the/a Govt should act responsibly.
Yeah....so CORRECT the mistakes.
And....IMHO, heads should roll.
RIGHTS were trampled on.
So, take some responsibility, DAMM IT!

Aloha, Mark

To build on this... give Dale Brown's old novel Hammerheads a read, that's the kinda thing I'm thinking of as a foundation--repurpose oil rigs and cluster them to form offshore "forward bases" where we can detain and inspect inbound boats before they make land, ideally build new structure atop those clusters to make them full floating air-sea ports that you could dock a ship at and launch/land a fully loaded superjumbo airliner from.
Perhaps repurpose old rigs as max security detention centers ?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top