JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh and quite frankly I find pretty much all these guys incredibly annoying to listen to. Their cadence is horrific, and just drone on like a bad president. But I force myself to watch, to stay up to date and keep people informed the real fat Mr Magoo looking one usually is the most up to date it seems by at least a day usually. I realize there's people like you that may not watch these videos so I try and post the more impactfull ones.
Ammoland got the text version. :) This ain't exactly the kind of stuff you want streaming on wifi on a bus or out for lunch... sadly, the "all multimedia all the time" culture only accelerates the deterioration of literacy and critical thinking in our decomposing culture.

Oh and quite frankly I find pretty much all these guys incredibly annoying to listen to. Their cadence is horrific, and just drone on like a bad president. But I force myself to watch, to stay up to date and keep people informed the real fat Mr Magoo looking one usually is the most up to date it seems by at least a day usually. I realize there's people like you that may not watch these videos so I try and post the more impactfull ones.
I have yet to see an old, squinting blind man (Magoo) doing PouTube videos, that should be funny to see!
:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads