JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I'm pretty sure there will be a very, very, VERY long line for that one. I'm looking forward to mail order can kits as well. I've seen some pretty sweet ones. But even more than that. Being able to purchase them as cheap as they are in other countries would be AMAZING, and then of course being able to purchase legit fully made RTG cans ready to slap em on a break in full auto.
Not to mention you could just blow em out full auto and not bat an eye lash.
Yea, Darn! Then I'd have to start replacing my meager ammunition stores, with subsonic.
im not sure how long I can work that decades long comment to my wife, "Oh, this old stuff, I've had this laying around for years!"

It will take time to dismantle the infringments already in place and will likely be an upstream battle against additional crapola they will try to throw into the mix to subvert the attempts.

Easily enough though... the 80% rules (changing the definition of a firearm) and pistol braces (changing the definition of an SBR) will likely be next in line and fall to the wayside more quickly than fully dismantling the NFA. The NFA means revenue, and we all know how difficult it is trying to get between the government and "their" money. ;)

If NFA goes down, that still leaves Sporter Clause as a catch-all to ban anything that gives ATF a stiffy. "We don't care that SCOTUS said MG's are back, we find them 'Not Sporting' and since GCA68 says we can ban anything we deem 'not sporting' hahaf---you, and oh by the way say goodbye to your 1911s and Glocks."

What we NEED to do to win this fight is murder GCA68 (or at least specifically Sporter Clause), dismember it and send its severed head to ATF HQ on a silver platter with its 'nads in its mouth.

Last Edited:
Unfortunately Judges are like practicing lawyers and decide on an an outcome through many forms of deception to confirm their bullbubblegum is valid. Judges will not have the balls to stand up for this as the Left will become absolutely apoplectic running through America screaming with their hair on fire.
Because we tolerate it, and don't put up much of a fight. Its high time WE resist.

Me too, in about 12 years when the supply chain finally catches up to our place on the waiting list…

Haven't seen a primer 1 on the shelf in 3 years, and I could sure use 1k SPP!
Really? Man I've seen them around quite a bit. Actually I think there was someone selling them here on the forums in classifieds they had hundreds of thousands of them and shipping too.

If I was the prez and wanted to dump NFA, I would stipulate anyone on mental health meds, disability, taking pain meds, on food stamps, welfare, etc be excluded. You want freedom? Well freedom isn't free. That would exclude at least 60 percent of the US from owning a gun. But if that meant the other 40 percent, non druggies, people with jobs, good credit, no criminal records, that could pass some training and mental health check, get an MP5?...let's do it.
I have no clue what any of that means.

If I was the prez and wanted to dump NFA, I would stipulate anyone on disability, etc be excluded. You want freedom? Well freedom isn't free.
That describes a good large portion of the NWFA forum membership here, myself included (due to being deaf).... not sure that approach would be good.

Dump the NFA, dump the GCA1968, trashbin the Hughes Amendment... and all the State gun laws existing...

Let the druggies, gang members, suicidial, crazies kill themselves. The rest can defend themselves with M4s and M16s, as well ad anyone wanting to own M134s and M61 Vulcans :D and those with deep enough pockets to own anti air defensive weaponry... try being a drone flying perv over my wife and daughter while we have a M61 Vulcan CIWS... :D

That's so far off the res, I'm not even going to quote it and spell out just how phuckin wrong every bit of that is!

BTW, I'm Disabled, suffer PTSD, retired, collect a pension, take pain meds out side a doctors prescription, enduring Chemo, and i'm sure a bunch of other disqualifying factors in this dudes head, and Yet, I have the absolute right to own any thing I wish, including things on the NFA that many don't even know are legal to own!

I'm high-functioning autistic, and yet the cops I shot with regularly in college thought the particular details of my case made me BETTER suited to the responsibilities of handling weapons than most.

Think you're going to try for my irons... well, pack a lunch buddy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top