JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is some hard core erotica here. Be careful who you're watching with ;)

Case filed to dismiss charges and repeal the NFA in it's *entirety. Beautifully worded, seems like a Michael Jordan slam dunk on a Fisher Price hoop! Will be very interested to see how this pans out I'm certain A LOT of eyes will be watching this.

(YT'ber's REALLY need to stop putting this disgraceful ugly mug all over 2A articles its really the last thing we want to see!)

8bc2b809-04cb-4c14-b50c-76f039cd50bd.jpg

Last Edited:
If the MG registry ever gets opened up again, or the NFA gets outright repealed Ima get me some full-auto goodness!
Yeah I'm pretty sure there will be a very, very, VERY long line for that one. I'm looking forward to mail order can kits as well. I've seen some pretty sweet ones. But even more than that. Being able to purchase them as cheap as they are in other countries would be AMAZING, and then of course being able to purchase legit fully made RTG cans ready to slap em on a break in full auto.
Not to mention you could just blow em out full auto and not bat an eye lash.

What I don't understand is what is the "historical tradition"? People say this and that have no historical tradition. How do hey know? The NFA in 1934 is that historical tradition (this filing says no it's not apparently)? Is the 1994-2005 Assault Weapon Ban? Machine guns in 86? (Can't remember date).

What is, or is not, historical tradition? Seems to me everything hinges on that definition.

What I don't understand is what is the "historical tradition"? People say this and that have no historical tradition. How do hey know? The NFA in 1934 is that historical tradition (this filing says no it's not apparently)? Is the 1994-2005 Assault Weapon Ban?

What is, or is not, historical tradition? Seems to me everything hinges on that definition.
Well I think of it as a scale (like the scales of justice) you have legal pressidence of how many hundreds of years since the founding that basically NEVER changed it was codified or whatever. Then much later (basically in recent history comparatively) they have enacted all these new gun laws and restrictions. To me the previous set law and the duration of those laws make them more historical tradition than the new laws.

But beyond that, the evidence he laid forth in the correspondences back and forth between the AG or who ever it was he mentioned toward the end of the video makes it unequivocal clear that the entire NFA IS INDEED a violation of the 2A flat out as admitted by the agency heads.

Its great!

Well I think of it as a scale (like the scales of justice) you have legal pressidence of how many hundreds of years since the founding that basically NEVER changed it was codified or whatever. Then much later (basically in recent history comparatively) they have enacted all these new gun laws and restrictions. To me the previous set law and the duration of those laws make them more historical tradition than the new laws.

But beyond that, the evidence he laid forth in the correspondences back and forth between the AG or who ever it was he mentioned toward the end of the video makes it unequivocal clear that the entire NFA IS INDEED a violation of the 2A flat out as admitted by the agency heads.

Its great!
I found this article on "historical tradition" (may be behind a paywall unless first time visiting so I have posted screenshots below).

The article's author identifies a time period before which is not acceptable and after which is not acceptable:

A8A13254-94C6-4A44-925E-5EF70007E26B.jpeg

I assume the author got that from the judge's opinion? If so that would mean the test for "historical tradition" excludes any laws (such as the NFA) that were passed in the early 1900s? That would mean any new and existing laws would have to be tested to see if there was a historical tradition for it prior to the early 1900s.

HOLY MOLY! 🀯🀩😁🀩
Is all I can say if that's the case. Oh and also, "Life is good!"

Here is the whole portion of the article that deals with "historical tradition" :

3D2AA1F0-6652-4177-858C-AF99B92EF397.jpeg
EAAB5608-9AB2-4C0B-A352-39858E65A451.jpeg
3B944077-4776-48F4-BECF-5A1959040047.jpeg
435A7234-13C2-41BD-81F9-AA2C871C1A61.jpeg

Last Edited:
This exactly. Don't cream your jeans, all.
And you are basing this on our experience with gun laws after the early 1900s of course, that is our perspective, our "historical tradition" with gun regulations.

From our perspective of having lived with the NFA and later regulations it seems to good to be true I agree. However if the legal test is "historical tradition" before the early 1900s (I'm not yet convinced it is, but that article makes it seem so) then it's not far fetched at all.

I found this article on "historical tradition" (may be behind a paywall unless first time visiting so I have posted screenshots below).

The article's author identifies a time period before which is not acceptable and after which is not acceptable:

View attachment 1236693

I assume the author got that from the judge's opinion? If so that would mean the test for "historical tradition" excludes any laws (such as the NFA) that were passed in the early 1900s? That would mean any new and existing laws would have to be tested to see if there was a historical tradition for it prior to the early 1900s.

HOLY MOLY! 🀯🀩😁🀩
Is all I can say if that's the case. Oh and also, "Life is good!"

Here is the whole portion of the article that deals with "historical tradition" :

View attachment 1236688
View attachment 1236690
View attachment 1236691
View attachment 1236692
They do specifically mention Heller which I believe they said was in 1911 so.. If that's fair game than yeah, we are right there in the prime target that's up for debate/repeal.

Well soon find out. I have absolutely no doubt's a lot if states will stooge out and do whatever they want. But imagine it a ruling just like abortion where they repeal it nationally and leave it to the states to determine. I could easily see that. I wouldn't poo poo it yet. I keep an open mind.

And you are basing this on our experience with gun laws after the early 1900s of course, that is our perspective, our "historical tradition" with gun regulations.

From our perspective of having lived with the NFA and later regulations it seems to good to be true I agree. However if the legal test is "historical tradition" before the early 1900s (I'm not yet convinced it is, but that article makes it seem so) then it's not far fetched at all.
I'm not basing it on anything more than my complete lack of faith in the government's ability to do anything that we really want them to do.

I'm, generally, skeptical we'll ever see NFA34 bite the big one. Parts, maybe, but even that seems unlikely. However, The Supremes, if nothing else, have felt spunky enough to take on some major issues as of late, so who knows ... :)

I just want the other parts of the NFA shot down in flames, things like SBR/SBS, and Suppressors, and I want them to back off the triggers and other stuff! I want the AFT gutted to the bone, I want the Tobacco and Alcohol parts also stripped away to the bare minimums! And once that's done, Congress can enact specific laws governing what ever is left of the AFT, so long as they cannot touch firearms ever again!

I'm, generally, skeptical we'll ever see NFA34 bite the big one. Parts, maybe, but even that seems unlikely. However, The Supremes, if nothing else, have felt spunky enough to take on some major issues as of late, so who knows ... :)
That's the spirit..! F*ck all that negative waves BS. (Who pissed in their cheery-oh's this morning? ;))

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top