JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Full size or compact?

• Langdon Tactical Elite Full

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Landon Tactical Elite Compact

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, I probably would.

Billion dollar question, I have an M9A4 and a 92x Performance, would I need the full size, centurion or compact?
Man, I fondled a 92X Performance at a shop a couple days ago. I'm not ballin' enough to drop the almost $1700 on it ($1559 + 8.25% sales tax) right now but oh, my, gawd was that the best stock double action trigger I've ever pulled.

I wound up bringing home a 92X RDO yesterday that was $680 out the door instead.

I've become Beretta's newest fan-girl, thanks to that 92FS I picked up a while back. I'd forgotten how nice they actually are to shoot, as I've been living the striker fired life for so long.

I'm actually at a point right this second - I don't own a striker fired handgun. My wife does, but I don't. She had to bring home a Glock 43X for herself when I got my newest Beretta.

If I can sell a kidney (mine, or someone else's, don't matter...) I want to get a 92X Performance Carry Optic model.

Man, I fondled a 92X Performance at a shop a couple days ago. I'm not ballin' enough to drop the almost $1700 on it ($1559 + 8.25% sales tax) right now but oh, my, gawd was that the best stock double action trigger I've ever pulled.

I wound up bringing home a 92X RDO yesterday that was $680 out the door instead.

I've become Beretta's newest fan-girl, thanks to that 92FS I picked up a while back. I'd forgotten how nice they actually are to shoot, as I've been living the striker fired life for so long.

I'm actually at a point right this second - I don't own a striker fired handgun. My wife does, but I don't. She had to bring home a Glock 43X for herself when I got my newest Beretta.

If I can sell a kidney (mine, or someone else's, don't matter...) I want to get a 92X Performance Carry Optic model.
I actually bought this fella with an awesome trigger job.

How much sweeter is the trigger on the Langdon-magic model over a stock 92X Performance?
I haven't had my paws on one, but I sent my M9a4 to Langdon, and it's magical. I'm a light trigger guy, and the single action is a pleasant surprise. The Langdon trigger jobs put the trigger on par with my 90s python. The only thing I need to get used to is the take-up on a full trigger pull in SA mode.

The 92x pull is lighter than the M9a4. Also, you can send any Beretta 92 series to Langdon after the fact for their magic. I believe the M9a4 came in under $300 with shipping both ways.

I was considering a Colt SAA, but I can't find one that I like the pricing. I'm leaning towards the LTT Full sized.

In my pissed off state, I ordered a Langdon LTT Elite full sized, do I need a compact to accompany it, the m9a4 with Langdon trigger job and the Langdon 92x Performance?

Last Edited:
In my pissed off state, I ordered a Langdon LTT Elite full sized, do I need a compact to accompany it, the m9a4 with Langdon trigger job and the Langdon 92x Performance?
Yes, no that's a Double Yes, make that a Triple Yes, yeah a Triple Yes. .... Triple Yes!

When working abroad I avoided the M9 and 92fs unless I couldn't.
I preferred the BHP or Turkish clones.
I also acquired a pair of the FEG P9R. These are the bastard stepchild of the BHP and the S&W 59.

It all depended on the environment I was working in. If my security was regular army I usually had to bend to their will when and if even allowed. I had qualified stateside but it's exclusively up to the command if I was allowed.

When my security was USMC they almost universally allowed access to weapons as long as I could convince them I knew which end the bullets came out of and where, when, and whom to shoot.

I just never got used to the Beretta. At least it wasn't as bad as a Glock (for me anyway). The Beretta I could at least hit something with. Not bashing the Glock other than I just never figured them out. Maybe I just didn't pursue a better trigger and semi erotic (exotic? :) ) massage.

If anyone would like to talk up the finer points of a well assembled 92/M9 I'm all ears but at this point, I don't get it.

When working abroad I avoided the M9 and 92fs unless I couldn't.
I preferred the BHP or Turkish clones.
I also acquired a pair of the FEG P9R. These are the bastard stepchild of the BHP and the S&W 59.

It all depended on the environment I was working in. If my security was regular army I usually had to bend to their will when and if even allowed. I had qualified stateside but it's exclusively up to the command if I was allowed.

When my security was USMC they almost universally allowed access to weapons as long as I could convince them I knew which end the bullets came out of and where, when, and whom to shoot.

I just never got used to the Beretta. At least it wasn't as bad as a Glock (for me anyway). The Beretta I could at least hit something with. Not bashing the Glock other than I just never figured them out. Maybe I just didn't pursue a better trigger and semi erotic (exotic? :) ) massage.

If anyone would like to talk up the finer points of a well assembled 92/M9 I'm all ears but at this point, I don't get it.
I prefer all metal, whether it's aluminum or steel framed. The M9a4 trigger wasn't that great, I was looking for a new suppressor host, and the Beretta came stock with a threaded barrel as opposed to the Sig22x series. The close runner up was the HK45T with a threaded barrel, but again, it's a plastic frame.

The Langdon trigger work is amazing, and I'm kind of hooked on the 92/M9 now as opposed to the Glocks.

Last Edited:
One of these days I'll get to experience Langdon trigger work.
I read up^ and saw the suppressor requirement so now I understand.
I too prefer all metal, but I'm not opposed to technology or innovation, I just can't seem to figure out Glocks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top