JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First is the worst
Second is the best
Third is the neverending empty promises of an addict and their unhealthy coping mechanisms

Speaking of rationalizing:

My continued efforts despite constant failures are worthwhile to me because they keep me from going full tilt in a bad direction.

I will use my weightloss meeting attendance as an example. I have been attending these meetings for roughly 6 years. I have been as high as 260 and as low as 173. I am now back up to 235ish. If I had given up attending these meetings after my 1st, 2nd or 8th failure, I would likely be north of 300lbs.

It would be great if we could all achieve a straight line of increasingly positive results with our efforts. In my experience life isn't usually like that. I congratulate those who have never fallen off the wagon and I wish you the best in your charmed life.

I wish you the best in your charmed life.
Condescending salutations like that towards those who have responded to your endless self-help threads are one of the reasons you don't get any serious, meaningful responses anymore.

Assuming that because some people have met and maintained their goals have never had struggles along the way is short-sighted and a cop-out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top