JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Full size or compact?

• Langdon Tactical Elite Full

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Landon Tactical Elite Compact

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
One of these days I'll get to experience Langdon trigger work.
I read up^ and saw the suppressor requirement so now I understand.
I too prefer all metal, but I'm not opposed to technology or innovation, I just can't seem to figure out Glocks.
I don't have anything against Glocks other then they should be cheaper.

Well it seems that I've got one of each coming; full sized and a compact. Apparently I'm not the only Oregonian calling them for expedited delivery.

I bought a compact (92X) but it showed up with a rusty barrel so it got sent back to Beretta for repairs. Got a full size (M9) in the meantime and it's much less rusty. I already have magazines for the compact because they were so cheap; at least they should be possible to use in my P228 if I cut new mag catch slots in them. Or maybe Beretta will replace the barrel at some point...

View attachment 1296051
I should probably give an update on this. It seems like the store never sent it in to Beretta so Beretta is (mostly) innocent in this.

Finally got the 92x out yesterday. Shot it and the full sized for the first time. I couldn't miss with the 92x, but I'm still getting to know the full sized and the compact.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews