JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Full size or compact?

• Langdon Tactical Elite Full

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Landon Tactical Elite Compact

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
I would've sait LTT's RDO - of the options listed I went Compact just because if you're gonna carry it, its a fraction of a pound lighter.

You went 92X Performance, hard to knock that choice!

I would've sait LTT's RDO - of the options listed I went Compact just because if you're gonna carry it, its a fraction of a pound lighter.

You went 92X Performance, hard to knock that choice!
I've got a Wilson CQB Compact coming next week, so I'll pick them both up at the same time.

20220521_174855.jpg

This thing is a gawddamn brick. I might end up ditching it for a compact eventually. Does Wilson combat offer a compact with vertec grip frame angle?

I bought a compact (92X) but it showed up with a rusty barrel so it got sent back to Beretta for repairs. Got a full size (M9) in the meantime and it's much less rusty. I already have magazines for the compact because they were so cheap; at least they should be possible to use in my P228 if I cut new mag catch slots in them. Or maybe Beretta will replace the barrel at some point...

6a06dc268a46766541ecc446ed84d3f88fb3a7341c3d05f802b45e63bf53cb05.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR