JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So this is the first extremely low budget build.
I got the receiver essentially for 30 bucks. I've already installed a lower part kit that I got for 30 bucks as well. I had a grip lying around that I threw on but that's about it for me

So I'm trying to build a pistol here so people who've tried different braces. What are your likes and dislikes? So far i've used a shock wave. Not really my favorite but it is what it is due to the restriction.

Price wise that's probably the way I'm going to go for. Like I say this extremely budgeted build. I'm just trying to see how cheap I can build something.

And if you have recommendations the places to go maybe online to purchase, please drop a line.

I got the receiver essentially for 30 bucks. I've already installed a lower part kit that I got for 30 bucks as well. I had a grip lying around that I threw on but that's about it for me

So I'm trying to build a pistol here so people who've tried different braces. What are your likes and dislikes? So far i've used a shock wave. Not really my favorite but it is what it is due to the restriction.

Price wise that's probably the way I'm going to go for. Like I say this extremely budgeted build. I'm just trying to see how cheap I can build something.

And if you have recommendations the places to go maybe online to purchase, please drop a line.
I want to build a 300 blackout pistol by the way, any other information you need let me know

Braces are like butt-holes... They're all a little different, some work better than others and some people hate them while others love them. Generally speaking, SBA has a good selection. If you're patient you can find sales or good deals here in the classifieds. I think there is an SBA3 in there now for $70 bucks.

PSA has good sales on parts and complete uppers. BCA is a good budget company and also has good sales. Especially on complete uppers.

I want to build a 300 blackout pistol by the way, any other information you need let me know
If you're gonna run suppressed then an adjustable gas block is nice to have. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.

BCA is a good budget company and also has good sales. Especially on complete uppers.
For example...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top