JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A new sign on the door of his store could say

ALL ROBBERS WILL BE DIS-ARMED

65912278-FFCE-4A4D-91BC-E036A2DDD939.jpeg

I would suggest that any Leftist would say the real crime was the get away vehicle parked in a handicap space. What is someone in a wheel chair would have been looking for that spot?

I would suggest that any Leftist would say
Yeah well he's not a left anything now.. He played that card. And not to nay say you you are 100% correct...
IF it was a conservative parking in that spot, they would Rhee bloody murder to no end. Brandon would probably even talk about it. But They displayed their Soros hall pass clearly in the rear view mirror per code so it slides.

And finally 🤣 it is just perfect foreshadowing but they WERE disabled when they "left". 🤣 the karma is STRONG!

When I saw this video recently I couldn't help but smile when the shop owner shot him. But then when the robber got outside and told his buddies that they shot his arm off I laughed out loud.
This was a perfect ending to a fairytale story!

One of the alphabet agencies should charge him with shouldering an AR pistol.
Hey, They're gonna screw with all of us peaceable citizens that have a brace on our AR pistols then they should screw with everybody, even criminals!!! :s0118::s0118::s0118:

Hey, They're gonna screw with all of us peaceable citizens that have a brace on our AR pistols then they should screw with everybody, even criminals!!! :s0118::s0118::s0118:
I think he can benefit from a speech coach. Not everyone can scream, he shot my arm off, in three octaves. Might serve him well in prison.

Let's not go there.. That's a slippery slope, The only crime I see it the aft trying to play pin the tail in the gender type stuff with AR's playing word and reality games.
*No offense meant to any trans folks I don't care what you think or feel, more power to you, but don't expect me to bend my reality to yours. Your welcome to yours, I'm welcome to mine.. That's all I meant by that comment.

Let's not go there.. That's a slippery slope, The only crime I see it the aft trying to play pin the tail in the gender type stuff with AR's playing word and reality games.
*No offense meant to any trans folks I don't care what you think or feel, more power to you, but don't expect me to bend my reality to yours. Your welcome to yours, I'm welcome to mine.. That's all I meant by that comment.
It's the hypocrisy of it all. Peaceable citizens get bubblegumed over on the new unconstitutional ATF rules but the criminals get coddled.

Good interview with the owner after returning to work (a couple minutes in). Well spoken and brings up some strong points. Dudes a rock star.

I think a lot of what he said would resonate with a lot of folks. He's just an average guy who remembered lessons learned from his youth and "did what I had to do". 👍

Good interview with the owner after returning to work (a couple minutes in). Well spoken and brings up some strong points. Dudes a rock star.

I think a lot of what he said would resonate with a lot of folks. He's just an average guy who remembered lessons learned from his youth and "did what I had to do". 👍

Way to go!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads