JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Multiple examples of not following Rule #1.
Ya that Rule Number #1. Great rule.
Hard to follow at times, at least seems a great effort by members is being made.
I find my self biting my tongue at times but hopefully it will over time keep the calm that still seem to be prominent . Maybe put rule number one on the back of the new shirts hehe;)

Multiple examples of not following Rule #1.

I gathered that. I did see some non excellent to each other behavior. I didn't know if NWFA or the Poster closed the thread. Will the thread reopen for civil comments? Are the violators banned? May I restart the thread or similar topic thread if I had comments to make? By the time I received the email of the week, I had no opportunity to comment with uncommon solutions to dealing with problem dogs. I understand problem Posters are a bigger problem. Thanx.

I gathered that. I did see some non excellent to each other behavior. I didn't know if NWFA or the Poster closed the thread. Will the thread reopen for civil comments? Are the violators banned? May I restart the thread or similar topic thread if I had comments to make? By the time I received the email of the week, I had no opportunity to comment with uncommon solutions to dealing with problem dogs. I understand problem Posters are a bigger problem. Thanx.

On discussion forums it's generally considered a poor idea starting another thread of the same topic so soon....

On discussion forums it's generally considered a poor idea starting another thread of the same topic so soon....
10-4. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

What amount of cooling time would you recommend/advise to post practical comments on breaking a dog of chicken attacks and breaking up a dog fight without serously killing or seriously harming the dog(s).

And yes, I did observe that many comments were outside of rational, non reactionary behavior. I tend to think the problem is/was individuals more than the topic that spurred the behavior.

10-4. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

What amount of cooling time would you recommend/advise to post practical comments on breaking a dog of chicken attacks and breaking up a dog fight without serously killing or seriously harming the dog(s).

And yes, I did observe that many comments were outside of rational, non reactionary behavior. I tend to think the problem is/was individuals more than the topic that spurred the behavior.

Just give it a day or two and post a new thread with a descriptive title in the off topic section. If it gets out of hand, please report the posts so we can deal with the issues before we have to close down the entire thread ;)

I'm having trouble uploading pics to the site. I click on 'upload photos', my file explorer opens, I navigate and click on the photo, it seems to work, then I get an error message generated by the site that there was an error. I've tried resizing/reducing the bytes, but it doesn't make a difference. I can copy/paste pics from other websites, but not from my computer. I don't know if it's my computer or the site that is causing this. Any insight would be appreciated
Thanks,
Hoss
I'm running Windows 10 x64, using Cyberfox (Firefox sourced browser). Multiple security add-ons, and AVG anti-virus; maybe an overly aggressive security issue?

I'm having trouble uploading pics to the site. I click on 'upload photos', my file explorer opens, I navigate and click on the photo, it seems to work, then I get an error message generated by the site that there was an error.

I'm experiencing the same issue when trying to upload a photo during a conversation.
Win7, Firefox. I noticed a couple of new NoScript permission requests, but blocking them was not the issue.

I have been getting a new error lately, a box comes up, and says something about a script error, do I want to Continue, Debug script, or stop.

Ha, just had it... this is one I had earlier.
Script: <broken link removed>

I'm having trouble uploading pics to the site. I click on 'upload photos', my file explorer opens, I navigate and click on the photo, it seems to work, then I get an error message generated by the site that there was an error. I've tried resizing/reducing the bytes, but it doesn't make a difference. I can copy/paste pics from other websites, but not from my computer. I don't know if it's my computer or the site that is causing this. Any insight would be appreciated
Thanks,
Hoss
I'm running Windows 10 x64, using Cyberfox (Firefox sourced browser). Multiple security add-ons, and AVG anti-virus; maybe an overly aggressive security issue?

I'm experiencing the same issue when trying to upload a photo during a conversation.
Win7, Firefox. I noticed a couple of new NoScript permission requests, but blocking them was not the issue.

I have been getting a new error lately, a box comes up, and says something about a script error, do I want to Continue, Debug script, or stop.

Ha, just had it... this is one I had earlier.
Script: <broken link removed>

We're going to try to get this figured out in this thread:

Question - Unable to upload jpeg

I am happy to report that, since I am using Chrome, the errors all stopped. Firefox seemed to be the culprit.
Windows 10
Firefox 48.0.2
Avast Free

The website is even faster using Chrome. Significantly.

This isn't a reply but a question. I have not experienced problems navigating the site using my iPhone but when using my kindle fire I can read one page on a forum and it won't let me go to the next page, or anywhere else. How do I purge the demons from my kindle so I can enjoy the site on a larger format?

This isn't a reply but a question. I have not experienced problems navigating the site using my iPhone but when using my kindle fire I can read one page on a forum and it won't let me go to the next page, or anywhere else. How do I purge the demons from my kindle so I can enjoy the site on a larger format?

The last few days I too have been unable to backup to the previous page on my Kindle Fire.

Yup...just tried them again. Using the same links/bookmarks that worked a week ago. MS Edge, MS Explorer, and Google are a NO GO.

Only Firefox works for me.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews