JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have not been active on the site in years time to time I get notices on and old 2012 thread I came back after a fellow friend invited me to see the new site and how its running and noticed I had two negative feedback ratings. I used the contact form and no response from anyone when inquiring about removal. I never sold anything on this site so found it odd it came up negative and looks like someone was complaining on a sale I never did and one makes no sense.
I would like these two removed from my account so if I do ever horse trade its not held against me. It may have been a problem with the software is why I put here, as its a mystery to me how they got there.
Thanks

SF.

I have not been active on the site in years time to time I get notices on and old 2012 thread I came back after a fellow friend invited me to see the new site and how its running and noticed I had two negative feedback ratings. I used the contact form and no response from anyone when inquiring about removal. I never sold anything on this site so found it odd it came up negative and looks like someone was complaining on a sale I never did and one makes no sense.
I would like these two removed from my account so if I do ever horse trade its not held against me. It may have been a problem with the software is why I put here, as its a mystery to me how they got there.
Thanks

SF.

Joe doesn't always see these posts (he gets busy ;)), but if we tag him: @Joe Link there is a better chance he'll respond to get this fixed.

Thanks

SF.

Joe doesn't always see these posts (he gets busy ;)), but if we tag him: @Joe Link there is a better chance he'll respond to get this fixed.

Thanks @etrain16. @ShootFirst I'll look into this as soon as I get a chance.

From time to time I read about issues people are having with the website, usually mentioned in random unrelated threads. Unfortunately very few of these issues get reported to us, so we don't have the opportunity to fix them. If you're having an issue with the website please, please let us know so we can look into it :)

Joe I sold the little percussion pistol listed under curio & relics & have been unable to find any option to delete the add under the edit link, am I missing something ?
Thanks,
Chuck

At the top of your thread click on Thread Tools. Uncheck the "Open" box. That's all it needs. please don't delete the thread. Many people here like to look back through old For Sale ads.

Joe I sold the little percussion pistol listed under curio & relics & have been unable to find any option to delete the add under the edit link, am I missing something ?
Thanks,
Chuck

At the top of your thread click on Thread Tools. Uncheck the "Open" box. That's all it needs. please don't delete the thread. Many people here like to look back through old For Sale ads.

I believe the option to delete a classified ad is only available to supporting members. Otherwise, the process is to simply close the thread as Lilhigbee noted above.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top