JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Used to be able to put my cursor on a subject line and it would give me some idea what the topic was really going to be about but that doesn't work any longer. Is that something that went away or is it a setting that changed?

Used to be able to put my cursor on a subject line and it would give me some idea what the topic was really going to be about but that doesn't work any longer. Is that something that went away or is it a setting that changed?

Which page was this on? Should be working so long as the option is enabled.

All pages, Must be an option that got "moved" . Hasn't worked for me in months... Where do I look for this option change?

It's an option in your <broken link removed> called "Thread Previews", at the bottom of the page.

I'm slow to complain.....

Don't be! Can't fix what we don't know is broken :D

Hide thread previews checked vs unchecked makes no difference for me. I can try logging in under Firefox instead..... Sometimes I get a notice that says " go to first unread message when I hover and sometimes nothing...

An issue has appeared for me today 02/13/2016 6:30am as follows:

HANDGUN CLASSIFIEDS
Prefix Search: WTS OR | Search

Filters: WTS OR x
TITLE

Click on any link | Add displays correctly

Then Click <--Back Arrow on Firefox Browser

Error Message:
Document Expired
This document is no longer available.
The requested document is not available in Firefox's cache.
As a security precaution, Firefox does not automatically re-request sensitive documents.
Click Try Again to re-request the document from the website.​

Browser returns to HANGUN CLASSIFIEDS | Prefix Search: (Any)

Classified area is no longer sorted...

Hide thread previews checked vs unchecked makes no difference for me. I can try logging in under Firefox instead..... Sometimes I get a notice that says " go to first unread message when I hover and sometimes nothing...

Works when using FireFox Browser??? Some other programs not go good with firefox..

Which browser were you using before?

Can't leave conversations in box is full and last time I checked can't lock for sale ads.

What happens when you try to leave a conversation?

An issue has appeared for me today 02/13/2016 6:30am as follows:

HANDGUN CLASSIFIEDS
Prefix Search: WTS OR | Search

Filters: WTS OR x
TITLE

Click on any link | Add displays correctly

Error Message:
Document Expired
This document is no longer available.
The requested document is not available in Firefox's cache.
As a security precaution, Firefox does not automatically re-request sensitive documents.
Click Try Again to re-request the document from the website.​

Browser returns to HANGUN CLASSIFIEDS | Prefix Search: (Any)

Classified area is no longer sorted...

That's a new one. Is it still doing this?

You just made a change that is messing up the way I use the site on Android. When I go into a sub-forum, there used to be a path of links, giving access to the up-chain forums. For example, in the Ammunition Classifieds, you could click on Northwest Firearms Free Classifieds, or Forums, or Home. I use that link all the time instead of the back button.

But you just moved it up to the top, above the ad. This is annoying, but I could learn a new way. However, on my Android phone, that set of links is not there, even above the top ad.

You just made a change that is messing up the way I use the site on Android. When I go into a sub-forum, there used to be a path of links, giving access to the up-chain forums. For example, in the Ammunition Classifieds, you could click on Northwest Firearms Free Classifieds, or Forums, or Home. I use that link all the time instead of the back button.

But you just moved it up to the top, above the ad. This is annoying, but I could learn a new way. However, on my Android phone, that set of links is not there, even above the top ad.

Working on a mobile fix for this now. The goal was to ease navigation by making the breadcrumb more obvious, and to clean up the title area layout. Do you think it's more difficult to use?

Works when using FireFox Browser??? Some other programs not go good with firefox..

Which browser were you using before (that it didn't work on)?

Breadcrumb. ..I like that. I liked it where it was, but am okay with just figuring out another way. Being above the ad sort of hides it, though.

Heh yeah, makes sense. I didn't come up with it, that's the web dev term for those :)

When did the message limit change from 50 to 25 for non paying members? Also, wasn't a bronze membership good for 100 conversations? Just curious

We did that when we re-developed the Supporting Member tiers a while back. We noticed the database was getting quite large due to people not removing conversations. We opted to reduce the number of conversations rather than limit the number of messages per conversation (which are still unlimited).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top