JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you are in a good position fwiw. You're kinda triple covered to use braces legally and if that stuff goes away you may have the sbr as a fall back if it ever goes through.

One neat thing about SBR is it's only an SBR as long as it's configured as an SBR (Fe attaching a stock or a vertical forward grip). Once those sbr features are removed (or if you put 16" barrel on it) it's no longer an sbr. Notifying atf of the change from SBR to pistol is not required (if it's long term change then they recommend you let them know so it's classification on the file is correct but it's not required).
I'm not so sure about that and never take anything for granted these days. A good example is I live in a panhandle bordering two states and if theres any question as to traveling out of state it never happens at a good time such as a weekend or after I have to hire an attorney to prove that is a risk I'm not willing to take. Thanks for your input but I like another person's comment on here about withdrawing my request. All good info but these days I'm going for the safe course especially since nothings been approved. Thanks again!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top